The simFlight Network Forums

I've heard of rumours of an edited "pushback" code

pete_agreatguy

Open you main Tower 3D folder.

Open the file Tower3D.rec

Add the following text in the logical spot:

#airplane1; PUSHBACK APPROVED, EXPECT RUNWAY ;#runway1; VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6

#airplane1; PUSHBACK APPROVED, EXPECT RUNWAY ;#runway1; AT ;#taxiway1

#airplane1; PUSHBACK APPROVED, EXPECT RUNWAY ;#runway1; AT ;#taxiway1; VIA ;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6

If desired, you may also add one more:

#airplane1; RUNWAY ;#runway1; VIA ;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6 

It gets rid of the cumbersome  "Delta 2143, Runway 26L.  Taxi via Echo."  Now you can just say "Delta 2143, Runway 26L via Echo."  To me, at least, this is much more intuitive.

Enjoy Andrew

• Upvote 1

Andrew, adding those lines does not seem to have worked. Is the code correct?

Just I can't do any voip commands when adding the lines above.

#airplane1; PUSHBACK APPROVED, EXPECT RUNWAY ;#runway1; VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6

#airplane1; PUSHBACK APPROVED, EXPECT RUNWAY ;#runway1; AT ;#taxiway1; VIA ;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6

e.g. Is there meant to be a comma after "Pushback Approved"? I ask because the following default code has no comma:

#airplane1; PUSHBACK APPROVED EXPECT RUNWAY ;#runway1

And e.g.

Is this line missing a ";taxiway1" or is it meant to be missing?

#airplane1; RUNWAY ;#runway1; VIA ;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6 

The following do not work ...

This does:

I'll try editing with what I put and re-test.

OK the only command I cannot get to work is the following:

#airplane1; PUSHBACK APPROVED, EXPECT RUNWAY ;#runway1; AT ;#taxiway1

Even tried without the comma after the "pushback approved":

#airplane1; PUSHBACK APPROVED EXPECT RUNWAY ;#runway1; AT ;#taxiway1

However all of the below work without issues now:

#airplane1; PUSHBACK APPROVED EXPECT RUNWAY ;#runway1; VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6

#airplane1; PUSHBACK APPROVED EXPECT RUNWAY ;#runway1; AT ;#taxiway1; VIA ;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6

and ...

#airplane1; RUNWAY ;#runway1; VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6 

How do I resolve the issues with the "Pushback Approved, expect Runway ## AT ##"?

Never mind clicked on it.

Code needs to be:

#airplane1; PUSHBACK APPROVED EXPECT RUNWAY ;#runway1 AT ;#taxiway1
#airplane1; PUSHBACK APPROVED EXPECT RUNWAY ;#runway1; VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6
#airplane1; PUSHBACK APPROVED EXPECT RUNWAY ;#runway1; AT ;#taxiway1; VIA ;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6

and ...

#airplane1; RUNWAY ;#runway1; VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6

All works now Thank you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sirius said:

Since we are in the tower3d.rec file already ... has anybody found the correct code to taxi via runways?

We had this question in another thread some time ago but the suggestions didn't work.

Place the following code into the rec file but this only works for arrivals:

#airplane1; TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ;#runway1;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6
#airplane1; TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ;#taxiway1;#runway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6
#airplane1; TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#runway1;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6
#airplane1; TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#runway1;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6
#airplane1; TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#runway1;#taxiway5;#taxiway6
#airplane1; TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#runway1;#taxiway6
#airplane1; TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6;#runway1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2019 at 12:52 AM, Avwriter said:

Open you main Tower 3D folder.

Open the file Tower3D.rec

Add the following text in the logical spot:

If desired, you may also add one more:

It gets rid of the cumbersome  "Delta 2143, Runway 26L.  Taxi via Echo."  Now you can just say "Delta 2143, Runway 26L via Echo."  To me, at least, this is much more intuitive.

Enjoy Andrew

• 9 months later...
On 3/30/2019 at 7:18 PM, pete_agreatguy said:

Place the following code into the rec file but this only works for arrivals:

#airplane1; TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ;#runway1;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6
#airplane1; TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ;#taxiway1;#runway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6
#airplane1; TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#runway1;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6
#airplane1; TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#runway1;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6
#airplane1; TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#runway1;#taxiway5;#taxiway6
#airplane1; TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#runway1;#taxiway6
#airplane1; TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ;#taxiway1;#taxiway2;#taxiway3;#taxiway4;#taxiway5;#taxiway6;#runway1

@pete_agreatguy Could this be changed to allow taxi runways from pushback?

Edited by Toshi