The simFlight Network Forums

I've heard of rumours of an edited "pushback" code

pete_agreatguy

6 hours ago, Toshi said:

@pete_agreatguy Could this be changed to allow taxi runways from pushback?

In the post you quoted he says "this only works for arrivals". So, that would seem to indicate it doesn't work for pushback.

Giving the entire route is not realistic at pushback, but it appears a lot of game players do it. You can always try adding edited commands yourself and see if you have any luck.

9 hours ago, Toshi said:

Could this be changed to allow taxi runways from pushback?

The only reliable way I could find in my tests is to use one runway second in the taxi instructions. (I can only speak for myself.) You can find my modified file here:

3 hours ago, bartccost said:

In the post you quoted he says "this only works for arrivals". So, that would seem to indicate it doesn't work for pushback.

Giving the entire route is not realistic at pushback, but it appears a lot of game players do it. You can always try adding edited commands yourself and see if you have any luck.

@bartccost Thanks, reading is very difficult for me since I have only been doing it my entire life. Since it appears that he has quite a bit of knowledge regarding the subject. I was asking him a question about his experience and if he had attempted to do it from pushback. I was hoping he would be able to share his knowledge and testing in more detail. Feel free not to respond if you don't have anything constructive. Thanks!

@EliGrim Thanks for sharing very good stuff!

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

@Toshi, don't have a cow man! I think you are overreacting quite a bit.

i did provide a constructive response. There's nothing wrong with trying out different variations of the command and seeing what works for you. Some people like trying things out themselves and some people prefer to be given a possible solution. I didn't mean to insult you by thinking you might be in the former group versus the latter (like @EliGrim). 

• Sad 1