The simFlight Network Forums
oeker

P3dv2 mytraffic6pro

After toying around with ezdoc and gsx - the simulator crashed.

Had to uninstall - reinstall. P3d is reinstalled back to original folder. My traffic is untouched. 

Been working through installing orbx and several other addons  for 10 hours. Next up is mytraffic. It has been worked before.  Checking tutorials on youtube - It must be installed on C. I have installed on my F (SSD) along with P3d.  The installion is very complex, and I have no more oomph left.  Other forums on this topic seems to be to old with dead links

I am able to get the connection green - along with an error message (can not find  file). It seems that all airlines are airforce. Clicking on it - the green connection turns red "outside reality bubble" .

Any new traffic addons that are designed for P3dv2?  My best option to purchase a new one, and remove the old mytraffic.