The simFlight Network Forums

So I was just curious if there had been any updates for CYVR. I don't want a release date as I know I'm not gonna get one. But no one has been talking about it and on the feelthere forum website as well as blogs sent out; they noted they were in final testing stages way back at the end of March and it's May now. I just wanted to see if any Devs could confirm if testing had been successful or if they are still trying to find someone to test it. Usually when AT Control Joe posts a video of an airport online it usually means it's about ready to be released.

The pictures showing the terminals make it look pretty cool.

Thanks,

Ashton

• Sad 1

Hi Ashton,

We keep finding issues that we wish to fix before release. Please be a bit more patient. We are working very hard to somehow make the releases more frequent with a goal of one release per month. 

Thank you

Vic

• Like 1

You may not answer this question but from the Time you start developing airport to the time you release the airport what are some of the processes that y’all thru 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FeelThere said:

Hi Ashton,

We keep finding issues that we wish to fix before release. Please be a bit more patient. We are working very hard to somehow make the releases more frequent with a goal of one release per month. 

Thank you

Vic

hey good day,

so CYVR will be released first instead of Dubai? 

kind regards

timmy

so 

12 hours ago, FeelThere said:

with a goal of one release per month.

How many airports are planned, if the question is allowed?

2 hours ago, EliGrim said:

How many airports are planned, if the question is allowed?

As far as I know, they have Vancouver, Dubi, and Melbourne left to make internationally that they have announced and then they might return back to American airports or by that time maybe the next version will come out. 

14 hours ago, ashman99 said:

As far as I know, they have Vancouver, Dubi, and Melbourne left to make internationally that they have announced and then they might return back to American airports

But nobody knows if they will be compatible with a v2, right?

14 hours ago, ashman99 said:

or by that time maybe the next version will come out. 

That's hard to believe. Personally, I do not expect a v2 within the next few years.

5 hours ago, EliGrim said:

That's hard to believe. Personally, I do not expect a v2 within the next few years.

Yeah I already assume it will be within the next couple of years before v2 comes out. But here's to hoping that they will get tired of working and trying to fix the errors with v1 that they will just work on v2.

3 hours ago, ashman99 said:

But here's to hoping that they will get tired of working and trying to fix the errors with v1 that they will just work on v2.

FeelThere has already stopped all work on v1 and if I interpret the published screenshots correctly, they are currently working on a completely different game.

37 minutes ago, EliGrim said:

FeelThere has already stopped all work on v1 and if I interpret the published screenshots correctly, they are currently working on a completely different game.

What screenshots?

1 hour ago, crbascott said:

What screenshots?

Screenshots of character models posted here in the forum but I don't know if the thread or post still exists.

6 hours ago, EliGrim said:

Screenshots of character models posted here in the forum but I don't know if the thread or post still exists.

Sorry, I misinterpreted “another game” as another version. Yes they have been working on some sort of steampunk thing for quite a while. 

4 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

KORD is after melbourne

Where did FeelThere specifically mention this (all I’ve seen is the generic “American airports”)? Can you provide a link?

1 hour ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

because it was voted on to be the next airport after Melbourne this was also on feelthere facebook page to 

How long ago was that? I looked on their page and couldn't find anything. I kept scrolling and scrolling down and didn't see that. Can you post a link or snap shot? Or anyone else confirm that vote? Thanks!

It was a poll, no guarantee that will be the next American airport (after Dubai by the way)

Capture.PNG

• Thanks 1

Ah, so the Facebook group is the only place we have a “vote” or say now? That’s a shame. But I’d rather keep my privacy rather than hand it over to FeelThere just for a game. 

3 minutes ago, crbascott said:

Ah, so the Facebook group is the only place we have a “vote” or say now? That’s a shame. But I’d rather keep my privacy rather than hand it over to FeelThere just for a game. 

same here...and also,not all of us using social media right.i feel sad about it,btw why not creating a poll out of US-Airports..I understand if here are so many americans and like to see their airports..but whats with other parts in the world? like some people in Steam recommend about some interesting airports on islands like Incheon or the Tokyo Haneda,Singapore Changi as well.I hope the developers will think about it.I love to play the US-Airports but i would be much happy if they will have a look at asian airports and might create some interesting airports from Asia soon.

regards 

timmy

@crbascott Facebook is not the only place. Our community here has published some threads expressing which airports they want to see, and we have been taking note! FB is just "another" way to find out what other people want too. 

@tim86 we understand that too. That is why we included "non-US" airports in that poll too, and we even added a "other" option for anyone to suggest any airport not included in the list. Bear in mind that our next 3 releases are non-US airports! 🙂 

1 hour ago, FeelThere Ariel said:

@crbascott Facebook is not the only place. Our community here has published some threads expressing which airports they want to see, and we have been taking note! FB is just "another" way to find out what other people want too. 

@tim86 we understand that too. That is why we included "non-US" airports in that poll too, and we even added a "other" option for anyone to suggest any airport not included in the list. Bear in mind that our next 3 releases are non-US airports! 🙂 

Do y’all work on one airport at a time or is multiple airports being created at the same time

1 hour ago, FeelThere Ariel said:

Of course the community has made some posts, but the key point is that Facebook is the only place where FeelThere has initiated a poll. And the perception is the result of that poll is what you're going to do.

I just feel hat this approach is neglecting the forum community at a time, at least in my circle of family and friends, where people are leaving Facebook for privacy/security concerns in addition to other reasons. 

PS - The poll doesn't look very scientific. Based on the screenshot, the same person has voted for the top 5 airports in the list. 😕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1