The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC do not permit sim connetion

*** Moved from Announcements to Support Forum ***

Hi Pete,

Yesterday I installed the FSUIPC on P3D V4 but at the end we where not able to have P3D v4 connected at PRISIM A320.I sand to you the attached file that show the P3D installation.Please can you tel me what could be the problem?

Regards.

Pietro

FSUIPC5 Install.log

Edited by John Dowson
Moved to support forum

Hi Pietro,

the file you attached is the FSUIPC5 install log, which shows that FSUIPC5 was installed correctly to your sim. Can you not see the 'FSUIPC'...'entry in the 'Add-ons' menu?

I do not know what you mean by 'we where not able to have P3D v4 connected at PRISIM A320'. Maybe you need support from 'PRISIM A320'? 

Regards,

John

Hi John,

entry in the Add-on menu I don't see the FSUIPC.I asked at prosim but at the moment no answer,this softeware should be connected to P3D v4 by FCUISP and simconnect,but no way to do that .Tanks for your help.

Pietro

Hi Pietro,

if there is no FSUIPC in the Add-on menu, then it is not loaded/started which is strange as your installation looks fine. Can you post your DLL.XML file from the Appdata\Roaming L-M folder for P3D4 please (C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\DLL.XML).

You can also activate SimConnect logging to see why the dll is not loaded. See the FAQ thread for details on how to do this and re-run P3D. Then find the SimConnect log file and show me that please. It should show why it isn't being loaded (assuming your DLL.XML is correct).

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

I find theDLL.XML,but regarding to activate the simconnect logging I have found only one of 2006,I think to old.can you please give to me more simple instruction to activate simconnect logging.Sorry but I am not an PC expert.

Tanks ,

Pietro

dll.xml

Hi Pietro,

your dll looks fine. Enabling logging in SimConnect is defined (for FSX) here (yes, from 2006 and for FSX, but still valid!):

For P3D its the same - create the SimConnect.ini file in your P3D documents folder.

I will be away from my sim/dev PCs (travelling/working) for the next 8 days so it may take me longer to respond during this period.

Cheers,

John