The simFlight Network Forums

KPHX Custom Canadian schedule V0.2

pilotbarry

2 minutes ago, Controller- Rogue said:

Interesting, are the flights fantasy(random/made up) or are they actual flights just under a Canadian airline?(real AAL flight as ACA for example)

How did you chose what airline to change the flights to?

They are random I replaced American with Air Canada, Southwest with Westjet, United and Delta with Air Canada Rouge, and then Frontier and Jetblue with Air Transat. 

I chose Air Canada to replace American because I thought it would be a good fit. Westjet replaced southwest because what other airline in Canada has a ton of 737s. 

2 minutes ago, pilotbarry said:

They are random I replaced American with Air Canada, Southwest with Westjet, United and Delta with Air Canada Rouge, and then Frontier and Jetblue with Air Transat.

So they are random flights vs just changing the airline of existing flights?

3 minutes ago, pilotbarry said:

I chose Air Canada to replace American because I thought it would be a good fit. Westjet replaced southwest because what other airline in Canada has a ton of 737s. 

lol when you put it that way WestJet is our SouthWest.... you could think of it NorthWest instead of SouthWest😉

1 minute ago, Controller- Rogue said:

So they are random flights vs just changing the airline of existing flights?

lol when you put it that way WestJet is our SouthWest.... you could think of it NorthWest instead of SouthWest😉

I said it wrong I replaced the airlines instead of it being random. 

1 minute ago, crbascott said:

Since we have the spotlight shining on you, how about one more question. 🙂 Did you start with an existing schedule or did you create the base schedule yourself?

I started with an existing schedule only used some of the times and flight numbers though.