The simFlight Network Forums

How to handle peak traffic via keyboard

blacklabelbraai

The sim needs to be released controller´s position on single player option like multiplayer, to avoid unrealistic unhandled overflow. The current design only can be handled on nigth timetable (100% departures&arrivals). All airports have got ground&tower controllers, when things goes seriously. Feelthere must increase AI on next update, to inclose the posibility to select ground  or tower control.

Thanks in advance!

Javier

SPAIN

I've been using voice only so far, so I've spent the last few hours trying to figure out what's best for me.
I ended up writing a small batch to save predefined commands to the Windows clipboard.
It looks like this:

TISTclip1.jpg.e1deca17ed6c668ea3b152a0e6b16bd0.jpg

It took me a few minutes to get used to switching back and forth between the windows, but then it worked just fine for me.

You can modify these lines to suit your needs:

TISTclip2.jpg.c63aa2fbfbd0de05963ef4c28185e7dd.jpg

Maybe this solution will help you!?

Clipboader.zip

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, EliGrim said:

I've been using voice only so far, so I've spent the last few hours trying to figure out what's best for me.
I ended up writing a small batch to save predefined commands to the Windows clipboard...

Very nice, thanks for the effort on this

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EliGrim said:

I ended up writing a small batch to save predefined commands to the Windows clipboard.
It looks like this:

TISTclip1.jpg.e1deca17ed6c668ea3b152a0e6b16bd0.jpg

It took me a few minutes to get used to switching back and forth between the windows, but then it worked just fine for me.

You can modify these lines to suit your needs:

TISTclip2.jpg.c63aa2fbfbd0de05963ef4c28185e7dd.jpg

Maybe this solution will help you!?

Clipboader.zip

wow very very nice! Thanks!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, blacklabelbraai said:

2 hours at TIST

But you do know that you can also use the batch file for any other airport? TIST was just the airport I tested with. Just change the pre-built commands to fit your needs. 😉

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EliGrim said:

Okay, I'll be calm then! 😊

LOL!
I've created three batch files, one each for TIST, KLAX and KPHL - and have changed the option commands to be specific to each airport.

You have no idea how your scripting has increased my enjoyability of the game.

I was about ready to give up, but I'm now able to cope much more thanks to you.

BLB (Peter)

• Like 1