The simFlight Network Forums

Schedule Information Tool for Tower!3D (Pro)

EliGrim

20 hours ago, EliGrim said:

If you need a quick, graphical representation of a schedule, then you might be interested in this site:

Schedule Information Tool (Website)

I know, it is not a beauty, but hopefully it fulfills its purpose and is helpful for some people. (Please keep in mind that the website is not optimized for mobile devices.)

I got the idea from this thread by @amif2000

Good work @EliGrim !

• Thanks 1

The Link removed has moved to a free hosting provider.

This means
1. no Secure Sockets Layer Certificate anymore, so all data will be transmitted unencrypted. This should not be a problem, as the tool can be operated without entering personal, security-relevant data.
2. no fancy background photo due to web traffic restrictions. That shouldn't be a problem either, the background image couldn't hide the ugly appearance anyhow.

But this also means
1. I no longer have to spend money every month and the tool remains available. This is not only beneficial for my wallet but hopefully for you as well.
2. I can ensure that the Website remains free from ads and other unwanted data-gathering services. I simply can't stand advertising, tracking tools, unnecessary cookies and such nonsensical stuff.

I hope you agree with my decision and continue to use and enjoy the Link removed.

NOTE: The website is not optimized for mobile devices. Please leave a brief comment if you think that using a mobile device is absolutely irrevocable and undoubtedly indispensable.

Edited by EliGrim
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Eli,

This could be PEBCAK -- but when I try and visualize the ATL schedule I'm told that the file is too big.  I believe this is the standard RT schedule (I don't think I have a custom ATL schedule since the RT one appears to be more than brutal enough for now).  The KATL schedule is 108KB which is larger than the other airports I have (my KLAX file size is 69KB for example).  Is there any chance you can bump up the file size a touch so it's possible to visualize ATL?