The simFlight Network Forums

NEW - Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Type/Airline/Airport - POLL

Pedantic G

NEW - Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Type/Airline/Airport - POLL  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What format would you like this list to be produced in moving forward?

• Do forum members wish me to continue in the current format of producing this in a PDF A4 and Letter format to review and potentially print out?
    • Produce a revamped list in an Excel spreadsheet, which can be downloaded and customised by the user to filter and search as they so wish?
    • Don't care as never use it!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/16/2019 at 11:00 PM

All,

The Master list I produce in A4/Letter format, although looks pretty, is becoming a bit of a monster to produce now each time so I pose the following question to the forum members for their feedback.

I will run this poll for the next few days to see what the preferred option is and produce the next release in the format as decided by you, the forum members.

Thanks

Gary

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.