The simFlight Network Forums

Tracon 2012 keeps crashing

Jason0698

Need some help.  Just bought Tracon 2012 off the feel there website.  Installed it just like instructed.  Ran the program, and I get to the start menu.  Set everything up and click the start button.  The game screen come up then quits.  I read all the posts about this on steam, but this is not the steam edition.  What else can I do to get this program to work?  I have had Tower 3d pro for a while and have had no issues.  Kind of disappointed that I cant get Tracon to work.

Jason,

That is odd, but likely something to do with your setup, either way though it would be best to attach a log file(which can be found in your Tracon!2012 folder) so that anyone that's going to try and help you can see what is happening.

Also are you running the game in admin mode? if not does that solve the issue?

16 hours ago, Controller- Rogue said:

Jason,

That is odd, but likely something to do with your setup, either way though it would be best to attach a log file(which can be found in your Tracon!2012 folder) so that anyone that's going to try and help you can see what is happening.

Also are you running the game in admin mode? if not does that solve the issue?

I am sure I am doing something wrong as I am very computer illiterate.  For example, I can find the files for Tracon!2012 but cannot find the log file.  Any help would be appreciated.  I am sure it is a simple fix when someone can see this log file.

Also, Yes, I am running the game in admin mode and also tried different compatibility modes.

Maybe this is an issue also: When the radar screen shows up, my voice recognition box with the microphone pops up also. A second or two later, that is when the game shuts down.

Thank you for your help.

Jason 

On 6/24/2019 at 8:35 PM, FeelThere Ariel said:

Although this might seem obvious, are you using Window´s speech as your voice recognition engine or are you using something else?

I think I'm using microsoft speech recognition.  I have not installed any other speech recognition on this pc.

23 hours ago, FeelThere Ariel said:

Jason, you can attach a link to your dropbox or send it over to feelthere.zendesk.com too. 🙂

Thank you, I will try that also.  I am getting very discouraged.  I hope I can resolve this soon.  :{