The simFlight Network Forums

Gatwick - EGKK Real Flight Schedules

Pringle

Just purchased Tower 3D Pro yesterday along with EGKK (Both Steam versions). I then purchased both Real Colours and Real Traffic from Feelthere.

I thought Real Traffic was real schedules but obviously not so is there a mod where I can fly ATC real-time flights for Summer 2019 in and out of Gatwick to give me more of a realistic experience?

Thanks. 

13 hours ago, Pringle said:

Just purchased Tower 3D Pro yesterday along with EGKK (Both Steam versions). I then purchased both Real Colours and Real Traffic from Feelthere.

I thought Real Traffic was real schedules but obviously not so is there a mod where I can fly ATC real-time flights for Summer 2019 in and out of Gatwick to give me more of a realistic experience?

Thanks. 

There is no mods you can put in a custom schedule from the great schedulers we have like atc joe an @crbascott

17 hours ago, Pringle said:

thought Real Traffic was real schedules but obviously not 

What makes you say this?

Gabor (Nyerges Design) starts with FlightAware data just like most of the custom schedule makers. However, when you pick 1 day out of the year to make a schedule from - it may not have all the flights a person is looking for. That’s why I and now @battlehawk77 create 7 day schedules. 

Additionally, by the time Gabor releases a schedule it’s several months old. So, some of the custom schedules are definitely a little fresher. As @Pedantic G suggested, I’d recommend checking out @battlehawk77‘s custom EGKK schedules. 

7 hours ago, crbascott said:

What makes you say this?

Gabor (Nyerges Design) starts with FlightAware data just like most of the custom schedule makers. However, when you pick 1 day out of the year to make a schedule from - it may not have all the flights a person is looking for. That’s why I and now @battlehawk77 create 7 day schedules. 

Additionally, by the time Gabor releases a schedule it’s several months old. So, some of the custom schedules are definitely a little fresher. As @Pedantic G suggested, I’d recommend checking out @battlehawk77‘s custom EGKK schedules. 

I'm a newbie here and it was my first ever post. I only purchased Tower 3D Pro the other day in the Steam Sale so all these names you are mentioning to me about who does what and how things work in general e.t.c. is all new to me. 

8 hours ago, battlehawk77 said:

@Pringle Right now, I only have a winter schedule for EGKK. I may do a summer schedule at some point in the near future.

I have since found the download to your Winter schedule and got it up and running with no issues so thank you for your work. Being English, EGKK is in my own back yard so I'm thrilled to have your schedule. 👍

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pringle said:

I have since found the download to your Winter schedule and got it up and running with no issues so thank you for your work. Being English, EGKK is in my own back yard so I'm thrilled to have your schedule. 👍

Very glad to hear it. 🙂

• 3 months later...