The simFlight Network Forums

EDDM was developed by Nyerges Design, let me ping them and ask them to report their status here.

Vic

1 hour ago, nyergesdesign said:

The update will be released during the next week.

Gabor

Thats great news!

1 hour ago, Lenking said:

Just to get a little the possebility to plan, when around about can we calculate with the update?

Isn't it answered with:

On 7/9/2019 at 9:34 PM, nyergesdesign said:

The update will be released during the next week.

Gabor

So it should be out sometime this week.

4 hours ago, Lenking said:

Just to get a little the possebility to plan, when around about can we calculate with the update?

Just for future reference. Devs don't give out specific dates for future releases on the forum. We had an issue with that late last year in which a date expectancy was given out to the public and then it wasn't completed by the date and a lot of people got mad. Thus you can expect not to get any sort of specific dates in the future.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, ashman99 said:

Just for future reference. Devs don't give out specific dates for future releases on the forum. We had an issue with that late last year in which a date expectancy was given out to the public and then it wasn't completed by the date and a lot of people got mad. Thus you can expect not to get any sort of specific dates in the future. 

@Braf123456That's just ashaman99 wrote about your post. The one who can read is in advantage.
As it looks now with the update of the DLC or real color here is gepsotet what I've read.

MfG

Michi10

2 hours ago, Michi10 said:

@Braf123456That's just ashaman99 wrote about your post. The one who can read is in advantage.
As it looks now with the update of the DLC or real color here is gepsotet what I've read.

MfG

Michi10

I didn't ask for a date I wanted to know what would be included in the sp 

20 hours ago, Michi10 said:

MfG

Michi10

You take the opportunity to read facial expressions and throw native speakers who like to abbreviate sentences and not give much on punctuation in a forum with non-native speakers. Chaos is guaranteed! 😁😁