Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums

Recommended Posts

Have you downloaded and installed the latest version of Real Traffic? (RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v14.exe)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have it working but something that I noticed is that the plane type for TGG or Tigerair has the wrong 737 type in the schedule the one that is in the schedule that comes with YMML is 73H when it should be 738 so if you change this in the schedule for that airline then the livery will work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

I have it working but something that I noticed is that the plane type for TGG or Tigerair has the wrong 737 type in the schedule the one that is in the schedule that comes with YMML is 73H when it should be 738 so if you change this in the schedule for that airline then the livery will work.

The 73H and the 738 both point to B738 in the airplanes file, B738 is what would be used for real colour. The difference between the two is that the 73H has winglets and the 738 does not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just about to enquire why I can't see YMML Real colour after downloading YMML from Feelthere and installing Ok (works OK with default AC) and then downloading YMML Real color and installing both using the default settings. Real color is working for all of my other packages.

I guess updating the base 3D Pro package will fix this? What will I need to reinstall after updating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the 73H for Tigerair comes up white and no livery in the real color file for airplanes in the manifest file for YMML it is listed as a 738 so if you want white planes then keep the 73H if you want the actual livery for the airline then it has to be 738 just sayin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have it so I can't comment too much but both the 738 and 73H point to B738 and it's that B738 code that the textures point too, unless that changed(not sure why that would change.)

AAL example 738 and 73H both have colour because they both point to B738_aa.jpg in the manifest,  and the log shows, Airplane tex found: B738_aa

AAL B738.PNG

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2019 at 6:46 AM, Captain Steve 74 said:

Is anyone else having problems with getting real colors working for YMML?

Yes me and real traffic isnt working either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bscesa737 said:

Yes me and real traffic isnt working either

Have you -

23 hours ago, EliGrim said:

Have you downloaded and installed the latest version of Real Traffic? (RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v14.exe)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, scoobflight said:

Have you -

 

i just installed  it and it works like a charm.

   thanks,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a bit lost. I redownloaded the Tower3D Pro Installation package and re-installed it. Then re-installed YMML and Real Color YMML. No change.

The data down in the left hand corner of the opening screen says SP 3.3C.

I went looking at the Changes Post in the forum and I see the latest version is indeed SP6v14. Where do I download this latest version. I can't find any links? Help does not mention an updating procedure.

Aussie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3.3c is the tower version. You need to download the new version of real traffic from the download link you got in the original email. Also check your YMML real colour files are in the texture pack folder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont kniw how your real traffic and the color packs would be different but in mine when ever I put 73H in the schedule for a airline no livery on any airline but when I just put 738 the livery works for some reason in mine 73H makes the plane be white and no livery and yes I have all the latest updates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 9:48 PM, Aussie1234 said:

I'm a bit lost. I redownloaded the Tower3D Pro Installation package and re-installed it. Then re-installed YMML and Real Color YMML. No change.

The data down in the left hand corner of the opening screen says SP 3.3C.

I went looking at the Changes Post in the forum and I see the latest version is indeed SP6v14. Where do I download this latest version. I can't find any links? Help does not mention an updating procedure.

Aussie

Aussie, please  update Real Traffic to the latest SP using your original download link. If you don´t have it anymore, please contact BMT Micro at cservice@bmtmicro.com for link replacement and you should be good to go. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your help Ariel.

It worked.

I hadn't realised Real Traffic was a completely different package. 🙄 I had previously searched Help and Settings and not found anything regarding the update process for Tower3D Pro. I've now done another search to make sure I didn't miss it, but found nothing about the update process for the Real Traffic product.

For mugs like me, maybe the 'Latest Versions' page on the Forum could include a paragraph on how to update each package. (and maybe what do if you have new schedules)

Thanks again. Now exploring YMML.

Aussie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 2:36 PM, Braf123456 said:

Has anyone else got a china Southern plane in the china eastern livery

Thank you! We know about this problem. It should be fixed with the next SP update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nyergesdesign said:

Thank you! We know about this problem. It should be fixed with the next SP update.

I can't wait for CDG😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.