The simFlight Network Forums

Issue with CYVR RC

corrigancr

Just bought CYVR and Real Color and have noticed a lot of the planes have livery glitches- especially the 789 and 359. Only one half of the plane renders properly, the other side and both wings have glitchy textures. See screeshot: https://imgur.com/a/W2sx463

I've already trying re-installing and I've confirmed that the installation path is correct, texpack 18 is right where it should be with all the other RC files... 

Thanks for your help

That is definitely an issue with installation, files or similar, i have seen that before.

More than likely your Real Traffic is not up to date.

What version Real Traffic do you have and do you have a screenshot of your airplanes, and texturepack folder?

2 hours ago, hexzed said:

That is definitely an issue with installation, files or similar, i have seen that before.

More than likely your Real Traffic is not up to date.

What version Real Traffic do you have and do you have a screenshot of your airplanes, and texturepack folder?

Hadn't considered updating Real Traffic itself, that solved the problem- thanks for the assistance!