The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
regulate

Removed aircraft not showing up at gate

I am running the 4.2.2019.12100 version of STB with Prepar3d V4.5.   I've noticed that when aircraft are removed while inbound in the last 10 miles due to a conflict (lack of separation), the AI aircraft that is removed has it's status changed to "Baggage Claim", but is not assigned a gate and disappears from the sim despite the fact there is ample parking available.  When you try and view the aircraft, it's grayed out on the menu and states the aircraft is unavailable.   What setting should I make sure I have checked or unchecked in the configuration settings to make sure this does not occur?

Thank you

Brian S

Send me a verbose trace as per Appendix C of the user guide.  I can only ask the simulator to create replacement AI over SimConnect, and the feedback in case of error is non-existant.  Often it can be subtly things like strange characters in the aircraft title.  With the trace, I can check whether anything is systematically wrong with STB.

Simon

Thank you for the replay.  I think I figured it out.   I had to run the configuration setup again because I had some new or modified afcads.  After updating, ran the same airport(PACSIM RKSI) I was seeing the issue at and the problem is solved.