The simFlight Network Forums

LFPG - Paris CDG Airport is OUT!!!

FeelThere Ariel

31 minutes ago, FeelThere Ariel said:

Craig no idea why this is happening to you, never seen that happen. Were you finally redirected to th FT page however? 

The reason is the hyperlinks are not feelThere's URL but a Facebook redirect URL.  Each link begins with -

https://l.facebook.com/l.php? ...

The links should be:

For LFPG -

https://www.feelthere.com/shop/air-traffic-control/tower3d/paris-airport-lfpg-for-tower3d/

For RC LFPG -

https://www.feelthere.com/shop/air-traffic-control/tower3d/real-color-lfpg-for-tower3d/

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2019 at 7:54 PM, FeelThere Ariel said:

lfpg-outnow_fbcover.png

We are happy to announce the release of Nyerges Design´s new airport for Tower!3D/Pro... LFPG Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport!

Compatible with the latest Real Traffic as well!  Real Color for LFPG also available from our store!

LFPG for Tower!3D/Pro

Remember to update your Real Traffic to the latest SP6v15 to get all the new aircraft available for LFPG. 

A bientôt à Paris!!!

I just tried to update my real traffic.

When I go to download the latest version of RT I get a message "Password blocked"

I have SP6v13 how do I get SP6v15

Screenshot 2019-08-21 19.00.47.png

10 minutes ago, SAMedic said:

I just tried to update my real traffic.

When I go to download the latest version of RT I get a message "Password blocked"

This is because hackers have been attempting to access your account or excessive downloads from from multiple ISPs.

Contact BMTmicro with purchase information (date, creditcard, email address) -

call 800-414-4268 (USA/Canada) / +1 910-792-9100 (international customers).

2 hours ago, scoobflight said:

This is because hackers have been attempting to access your account or excessive downloads from from multiple ISPs.

Contact BMTmicro with purchase information (date, creditcard, email address) -

call 800-414-4268 (USA/Canada) / +1 910-792-9100 (international customers).

Great so now I need to make an expensive international call.

@SAMedic I have had to contact bmtmicro several times using cservice@bmtmicro.com. Even on Sunday Night here in Aus (Saturday night late in US) and have received replies in a matter of minutes to a couple of hours max. They seem to be available at all hours and will get back to you fairly quickly.

Give then the ProductID number and the product password that they gave you when you downloaded the product.

They will reset your password then, unless there is further problems outside of their control.

Kev M

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/8/2019 at 6:18 PM, crbascott said:

My review/thoughts based on @Nasder's youtube video:

With LFPG, it appears there is less reliance on satellite images either by design or by necessity (due to cost/availability). There are some pros/cons to this, as there are no satellite/graphic overlay inconsistencies. However, the airport looks less real making it more game-like than simulation-like.

I wounder if this choice was a compromise to improve performance.   LFPG appears to have a large territory, along with a high gate count a huge number of taxiways.  Just a thought.

Andrew

• Like 1

Dear Guys,

thank you for your feedback! All information help our work so we can make products that are fun and enjoyable for the players.
We always try to put new parts in the airports, for example the wind sock in Paris.
A new team made the ground for Paris, but according to the forum and feedback from the players, many of them disliked it.
We didn't receive that much feedback about the ground texture until now, so we have to find a solution with the team for the ground texturing. 
Anyways, we are delighted because the game is playable so far.
Big thanks to ATControl who tested the airport, thanks to Pedanticg, Battlehawk77 and to Hexzed who helped us making the schedule and the RC for this airport.
The next aiprot is being tested. LFPG's ground texture is also on the to-do list.

Thank you again for your feedback, have a pleasant controlling!

Best Regards,
Gabor

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nyergesdesign said:

Dear Guys,

thank you for your feedback! All information help our work so we can make products that are fun and enjoyable for the players.
We always try to put new parts in the airports, for example the wind sock in Paris.
A new team made the ground for Paris, but according to the forum and feedback from the players, many of them disliked it.
We didn't receive that much feedback about the ground texture until now, so we have to find a solution with the team for the ground texturing. 
Anyways, we are delighted because the game is playable so far.
Big thanks to ATControl who tested the airport, thanks to Pedanticg, Battlehawk77 and to Hexzed who helped us making the schedule and the RC for this airport.
The next aiprot is being tested. LFPG's ground texture is also on the to-do list.

Thank you again for your feedback, have a pleasant controlling!

Best Regards,
Gabor

Thanks Gabor.  It means a lot to hear your comments on these issues, and it is good that you are experimenting with new ways of doing things.  The imagery has improved so much in the most recent releases, starting with Barcelona..  The LFPG add-on has "good bones" and works quite well.  I love the detailed taxiway markings and extended jetways.  At night, it the airport is especially beautiful.  Once the ground textures are improved, I am sure it will be among the best airports for the game.

Andrew

• Like 1

On 8/6/2019 at 6:54 PM, FeelThere Ariel said:

lfpg-outnow_fbcover.png

We are happy to announce the release of Nyerges Design´s new airport for Tower!3D/Pro... LFPG Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport!

Compatible with the latest Real Traffic as well!  Real Color for LFPG also available from our store!

LFPG for Tower!3D/Pro

Remember to update your Real Traffic to the latest SP6v15 to get all the new aircraft available for LFPG. 

A bientôt à Paris!!!

hi just got this now with real colour for the steam version but there is no manifest only uninstall in the airplane folder also how do u update real traffic to v15 as im on v12