The simFlight Network Forums

Cdg schedule

Braf123456

21 minutes ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

hey also CWALFY1 try these airport schedule and other files in the meantime and see if you can spot the airlines I have added that IRL are not in the airport as they are seasonal or just added for kicks.

cyvr_airlines.txt

cyvr_airplanes.txt

cyvr_airports.txt

cyvr_schedule.txt

cyvr_terminal.txt

ymml_airlines.txt

ymml_airplanes.txt

ymml_airports.txt

ymml_schedule.txt

ymml_terminal.txt

Sorry I'm off to Tokyo in the morning for 21 days so I won't have time.

23 minutes ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

hey also CWALFY1 try these airport schedule and other files in the meantime and see if you can spot the airlines I have added that IRL are not in the airport as they are seasonal or just added for kicks.

cyvr_airlines.txt

cyvr_airplanes.txt

cyvr_airports.txt

cyvr_schedule.txt

cyvr_terminal.txt

ymml_airlines.txt

ymml_airplanes.txt

ymml_airports.txt

ymml_schedule.txt

ymml_terminal.txt

if the invite is still good after I return I'll give it a try

Charles

20 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

Ilgrim this is how my files are for LFPG and mine loads just fine

lfpg_airlines.txt

lfpg_airplanes.txt

lfpg_airports.txt

lfpg_terminal.txt

Thanks for your effort but here is the same problem that the loading process at 63% stops.

danke für deine mühe aber auch hier ist das gleiche problem das der ladevorgang bei 63% stehen bleibt.

23 hours ago, EliGrim said:

To narrow down the problem it might be helpful you would attach your log file (output_log.txt - after the error has occurred and you have quit the game) from the ..\tower3d_Data\ folder in this thread.

Um der Sache auf den Grund zu gehen, könnte es hilfreich sein, wenn du deine Logdatei (output_log.txt - nachdem der Fehler aufgetreten ist und du das Spiel beendet hast) aus dem Ordner ..\tower3d_Data\ in diesem Thread anhängst.

output_log.txt

@danilars The log file refers to some non-existing airport codes, like E70, which is an aircraft type, and flights with unassigned terminals, which according to Braf's files shouldn't happen either, as I understand it. That's a bit odd!

Did the airport load before you tried Braf's schedule?
If so, please try this:
- Delete the following files in the folder ..\Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields\LFPG
    lfpg_airlines.txt
    lfpg_airplanes.txt
    lfpg_airports.txt
    lfpg_gaandlocaltraffic.txt
    lfpg_schedule.txt
    lfpg_terminal.txt
- Reinstall Real Traffic (RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v15.exe).
- Make a backup of the folder LFPG.
- Copy the files from the ZIP attachment (LFPG_by_Braf123456.zip) into the LFPG folder. (Braf's schedule) Overwrite the existing files.
- Test if the schedule can be loaded.

If the airport still does not load, copy the files of the second ZIP attachment (LFPG_by_Braf123456_split.zip) into the LFPG folder and overwrite existing files.
Decide which files from the download you want to copy, depending on whether you want to start the game with a time in the morning or in the afternoon.

If it still doesn't work, please attach the new output_log.txt.

Die Protokolldatei bezieht sich auf einige nicht existierende Flughafencodes, wie z.B. E70, bei dem es sich um einen Flugzeugtyp handelt, und Flüge mit nicht zugewiesenen Terminals, was nach den Dateien von Braf auch nicht passieren sollte, zumindest nach meinem Verständnis. Das ist schon recht seltsam!

Wurde der Flughafen geladen, bevor du Brafs Zeitplan ausprobiert hast?
Wenn ja, dann versuche es bitte damit:
- Lösche die folgenden Dateien im Ordner ..\Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields\LFPG
    lfpg_airlines.txt
    lfpg_airplanes.txt
    lfpg_airports.txt
    lfpg_schedule.txt
    lfpg_terminal.txt
- Installiere Real Traffic erneut (RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v15.exe).
- Erstelle ein Backup des Ordners LFPG.
- Kopiere die Dateien aus dem ZIP-Anhang (LFPG_by_Braf123456.zip) in den Ordner LFPG. (Brafs Schedule) Überschreibe die vorhandenen Dateien.
- Teste, ob der Zeitplan bzw. der Flughafen dann geladen werden kann.

Wenn der Flughafen immer noch nicht lädt, kopiere die Dateien des zweiten ZIP-Anhangs (LFPG_by_Braf123456_split.zip) in den Ordner LFPG und überschreibe bestehende Dateien.
Entscheide, welche Dateien aus dem Download du kopieren möchtest, je nachdem, ob du das Spiel mit einer Zeit am Morgen oder am Nachmittag starten möchtest.

Wenn es immer noch nicht funktioniert, füge bitte die neue output_log.txt an.

Edited by EliGrim
Files deleted

58 minutes ago, EliGrim said:

@danilars The log file refers to some non-existing airport codes, like E70, which is an aircraft type, and flights with unassigned terminals, which according to Braf's files shouldn't happen either, as I understand it. That's a bit odd!

Did the airport load before you tried Braf's schedule?
If so, please try this:
- Delete the following files in the folder ..\Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields\LFPG
    lfpg_airlines.txt
    lfpg_airplanes.txt
    lfpg_airports.txt
    lfpg_schedule.txt
    lfpg_terminal.txt
- Reinstall Real Traffic (RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v15.exe).
- Make a backup of the folder LFPG.
- Copy the files from the ZIP attachment (LFPG_by_Braf123456.zip) into the LFPG folder. (Braf's schedule) Overwrite the existing files.
- Test if the schedule can be loaded.

If the airport still does not load, copy the files of the second ZIP attachment (LFPG_by_Braf123456_split.zip) into the LFPG folder and overwrite existing files.
Decide which files from the download you want to copy, depending on whether you want to start the game with a time in the morning or in the afternoon.

If it still doesn't work, please attach the new output_log.txt.

Die Protokolldatei bezieht sich auf einige nicht existierende Flughafencodes, wie z.B. E70, bei dem es sich um einen Flugzeugtyp handelt, und Flüge mit nicht zugewiesenen Terminals, was nach den Dateien von Braf auch nicht passieren sollte, zumindest nach meinem Verständnis. Das ist schon recht seltsam!

Wurde der Flughafen geladen, bevor du Brafs Zeitplan ausprobiert hast?
Wenn ja, dann versuche es bitte damit:
- Lösche die folgenden Dateien im Ordner ..\Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields\LFPG
    lfpg_airlines.txt
    lfpg_airplanes.txt
    lfpg_airports.txt
    lfpg_schedule.txt
    lfpg_terminal.txt
- Installiere Real Traffic erneut (RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v15.exe).
- Erstelle ein Backup des Ordners LFPG.
- Kopiere die Dateien aus dem ZIP-Anhang (LFPG_by_Braf123456.zip) in den Ordner LFPG. (Brafs Schedule) Überschreibe die vorhandenen Dateien.
- Teste, ob der Zeitplan bzw. der Flughafen dann geladen werden kann.

Wenn der Flughafen immer noch nicht lädt, kopiere die Dateien des zweiten ZIP-Anhangs (LFPG_by_Braf123456_split.zip) in den Ordner LFPG und überschreibe bestehende Dateien.
Entscheide, welche Dateien aus dem Download du kopieren möchtest, je nachdem, ob du das Spiel mit einer Zeit am Morgen oder am Nachmittag starten möchtest.

Wenn es immer noch nicht funktioniert, füge bitte die neue output_log.txt an.

LFPG_by_Braf123456.zip

LFPG_by_Braf123456_split.zip

Hello again
So I tried the original schedule, this works

I kept to your instructions but the same problem at 63% stop

hallo nochmal
also habe den original zeitplan probiert, dieser funktioniert

habe mich an deine anweisung gehalten aber das selbe problem bei 63% stop

output_log.txt

16 minutes ago, hexzed said:

Yep I have found the issue. See my previous post above

This had no success, the Braf files and the RT terminal file also remained with the problem

Das hatte auch kein erfolg, die braf dateien und die RT terminal datei blieb ebenfalls bei dem problem

10 minutes ago, Braf123456 said:

I deleted the schedule an terminal files until I can get it fixed sorry for the inconveniences

Take your time Braf - give it a good long look over. If you're familiar with Excel I'd recommend doing some validation (using VLOOKUP or similar functions) to make sure all your airplane types, airlines, airports, etc. are valid. Additionally, name the files per required to avoid user confusion.

Good luck!

• Like 2