The simFlight Network Forums

EDDM SP1

nyergesdesign

No, there are EVA Airlines and also DHL Cargo. Where I have one more say the DHL, FDX, UPS, EVA Cargo and the B777. Have I ever seen here in Vienna when I come to the airport on August 27 I look if I can take pictures because fly my girlfriend on vacation.

16 hours ago, Michi10 said:

That would be great if that would come.
Then I have an idea how to do an area where to write the real *  and then it could be for the programmers and what the aircraft Reapant do to read like a checklist.

Also Lufthansa cargo an also Emirates cargo 

18 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

mine is still saying modified on 04/16/2018 an it still doesnt work 

If this is a non-steam install clear your www-browser cache as sometimes they see files and say 'already seen it' and don't  recognize a page/file has been updated.  This usually refreshes the page/file designations and you can then get the new page/file.

Sometimes this issue can also be caused by how your ISP sets up page caching 'upsteam' of you.

1 hour ago, BullRot said:

Gabor stated from the beginning that Cargos as a bonus will come with LFPG addon RC in his first post ....

So the 10 EDDM CARGO liveries are in the LFPG RC? I may be mistaken but I can't read that from the first post!

What I get from the post is that EDDM RC will be updated along with 10 bonus CARGO liveries (without specifying a timeframe) and that RT will be updated with the release of LFPG (which was the case).

To use the cargo liveries on EDDM, you need to update the RT add-on.

When LFPG airport was released, the RT was updated. This contains the new cargo planes.

Because the things took place close enough, firstly we released LFPG airport then the EDDM airport and RC. Because of this, you needed to update the RT only once.

So the cargo planes are available in 2 airports.

• Like 1

Got around to playing the update tonight.  Still had a number of issues though to be fair I had no issues getting planes to push where as before they would get stuck. 

Tugs were angling planes immediately after starting their push and driving them into the neighboring apron before going out to the taxiway.  
In one of these it got stuck as the plane in that neighboring apron requested to push so I had to delete one of them.  This caused a bit of a stack up on the taxiway waiting for a few planes to finish their dances so I could move traffic along.

image.png.62b1e340b48d71f1a5c5711c9bca424c.png

Had an issue with the 26R exit to taxiway A9 I think it was, a plane did not pull off far enough and got clipped. 
While I know the high speed exit portion of them wont work the stopping point should at least be well clear of the runway. 

A few planes pulling in to park would do a 360 then turn into the gate and park. 

I had one other issue I have not had at this airport where I cleared a plane for takeoff and quickly had another plane line up behind him.  
The plane going to take off sat there for a good while and the other plan just drove into the one waiting for take off.  Have not see that happen for a long time. 

My play style was rough trying to keep up with traffic from Jason118's new schedule but I've played this way many times previously here and not had the issues listed above.  Appreciate the update and work that goes into them but not sure this one is all good.  When I rotate around again I'll reinstall the game and RT / RC again.  I just did it with the recent updates so this is a fresh install.  Only difference was from this thread I updated RC, so I uninstalled RC to put the new version on so not 100% fresh on that front. 

Since I can only agree with the Riskin.
If I could only do one thing in his post without getting too close to him, see the picture with the CLH7789 near Taxiway D3. If now there is still a plane to take off then it would be a crash now and that is in every terminal 2. Some tugs do not let even the pushing out of an airplane out of it, a whole row of planes is shot down and the minus stand is the same -10000 points so there is still a huge problem.

On 8/15/2019 at 12:27 AM, Braf123456 said:

Real color for real color

Yes that´s right.

11 hours ago, FeelThere said:

Did you report these issues to @nyergesdesign? info@nyergesdesign.com

Thank you

Vic

I personally have not just yet.  Wanted to see if others had some issues and then reinstall things to ensure I did not make a mistake on my part with installing something or removing RC then adding the updated RC for some reason broke it.   I saved my output log this time and will try to run a few more tests on my end as soon as time permits and if it continues send the details over. 

16 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

I noticed something with my LFPG to when I load up the game to play LFPG or CDG it will play for a big then it will freeze and shut down the game and it is only on LFPG that this is happening for some reason and was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

My CDG works just fine. Maybe something that could be occuring is an issue with the schedule file itself. The next time you play CDG; look at which hour is freezes up on, then look at your files to see if an error is there than could be causing the issue. I've noticed that you could have an error in your 15:00 but if you play at 09:00 you won't notice the error until you hit it in the schedule itself. If that makes sense.