The simFlight Network Forums

Community Poll - Next Airport for RC Update? Voting deadline is August 31, 2019

hexzed

Community Poll - Next Airport for RC Update? Voting deadline is August 31, 2019  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Next Airport for Real Colour Update?

• EDDS ~ Stuttgart Airport
    • KATL ~ Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
    • KBOS ~ General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (Boston)
    • KLAS ~ McCarran International (Las Vegas)
    • KLGA ~ LaGuardia Airport (New York City)
    • KMCO ~ Orlando International Airport
    • KMEM ~ Memphis International
    • KPHL ~ Philadelphia International Airport
    • KPHX ~ Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport 2
    • KSAN ~ San Diego International Airport
    • KSFO ~ San Francisco International Airport
    • TIST ~ Cyril E. King Airport (St. Thomas)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/31/2019 at 11:59 AM

Gabor from Nyerges Design, has again requested what airport Real Colour pack the community would like to see updated with new liveries.

As before we will vote on the airport, when the poll closes, I will set up a new thread for specific livery requests.

The poll is open to all forum members.

19 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

define what retro livery or pain't job would be.

I assume he means retro liveries such as TWA liveries for American airlines; old Delta, United, and BOAC liveries for planes. Something you could pick and choose to have in game. So like if you wanted to sim the game back in the 80s or 90s then you could have legit livery colors.

I think it is better having current liveries then old ones for airlines that don't exist anymore  beyond that it would make it very difficult to create a terminal file with all the current airlines and any old airlines and liveries together so I think it is much better having the current ones.

7 hours ago, hexzed said:

In this particular update only existing/new liveries will be updated 🙂

@hexzed when you say new liveries; can you clarify if ksfo gets picked that we could see the new United livery on more United planes? Or if kbos gets picked that we could see a new livery for a JetBlue plane? Are you referring to stuff like that? 

2 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

yes that is what they need to do and if they r going to put United new livery on all their planes then maybe they should put the yellow livery on all the planes that spirit airlines has in tower 3D Pro

Get the SouthWest and Spirit update required as long overdue but it will take 7 years to do the United Fleet in the real world so no rush! 😉

• Haha 1

it isn't going to take seven years to do that but look how long it took Alaska to change the planes to their new livery it was at least a couple years for that so who knows though hop that or at least would be cool if in the game that gabar made all the planes with the livery united has no reason he couldn't do that.

41 minutes ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

it isn't going to take seven years to do that but look how long it took Alaska to change the planes to their new livery it was at least a couple years for that so who knows though hop that or at least would be cool if in the game that gabar made all the planes with the livery united has no reason he couldn't do that.

He might do it if you ask nicely and spell his name correctly instead of taking his time/effort for granted. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

so cool at so far KSFO is winning that airport needs a update as it has been awhile since it came out and I think there might be new airlines that will be going to that airport, also I believe that when Alaska starts flying their 737 max-9 that SFO and LAX are going to be the first airports that they will fly to from Seattle.