The simFlight Network Forums

LFPG custom Schedule ADR, and some observations/remarks

andredragt

Hello Everyone

TL;DR-version:  Here is a schedule for LFPG, from 16 augustus 2019 LFPG-ADR

Consist of a complete day-schedule and 4-day snippets starting every 2 hours, except the nightshift that lasts 8 hours.

You have to have RealTraffic installed of course, just copy the 4 txt-files into your LFPG-folder, for the snippets, use the appropriate lfpg_schedule.txt

image.png.7d5cf4a7dba79d910d4f4a0f74cf5afe.png

Some remarks for the designers:

In the airlines file, Air Next has the code 7A. Air Next ceased operations, and code 7A went to Tunisia Cargo ; XRC, 7A, TUNISIA CARGO, Express Air Cargo, Tunis

In the airlines file, JAT Airways has been rebranded to AirSERBIA ; ASL, JU, AIR SERBIA, , AirSERBIA, Serbia

In the airlines file, Air Chatham has the wrong code, it should be 3C not CV ; CVA, 3C, CHATHAM, Air Chathams, New Zealand

In the airport file, Setif has the wrong code, it should be QSF ;   QSF AIN_ARNAT_AIRPORT_SETIF_ALGERIA           36.10 N   5.19 E DAAS

In the GA-file, there is an Air France Plane

I couldn't find two planes in the planes list; the new A359-1000 and the E175S

There are some bugs, most noticeable taxiway 1S, but that needs a bug report. Very nice Airport to play, the French really love numbering every street....

Question: is the RT-schedule the following planes look for Terminals in the game? I noticed that planes will first goto Terminal 2, not Terminal 1, but still prefer to goto 2A before 2J when I changed those around in the terminal-file. I Guess the priority is hardcoded in the game, not in the file.

//END REMARKS

I am crazy, so I give you this:

image.thumb.png.d7d539930a2d0e627e70608c49e25aea.png

RED= Heavies // WHITE= Normal Jets // GREEN= Small jets/props

I would have loved that 1remoteS would have been after the rest of Terminal 1, so I could use it as overflow, same for padH, would loved to have used that as overflow for padQ. But it seems the game has another priority.

pad G is the GA-pad, although I also let GA go to cargoI, in case of bigger planes

Terminal 2J is mostly useless, It used to be the terminal for Joon, HOP and Luxair. But Joon and Airhop now use AFR flightnumbers, JOON being completely absorbed. I still use HOP in my schedule. But there are almost no small planes HOP uses into CDG, mostly E190. Most of the Terminal will not be used beacuse of that.

I Noticed that when planes go to their Terminal, they first look if a spot is available for their size (e.g. a 737 going to Terminal 2K will first look if gates 7,11 and 17 is available before going to the lowest available gate)

If a plane needs to go to a Terminal where all gates (available or occupied) are to small, it will randomly go somewhere (e.g. an Airbus 388 with padG as Terminal, will randomly spawn somewhere on a Heavy Gate, but if has 2B, and the two Heavy gates are occupied, it will not spawn, no available terminal)

I designated ASL Airlines France as a Cargo-Airline, they have some passengers flights, but most of them seem to be cargo. Also, this day seemed to be Cargo-light.

I didn't changed the GA-file (you can delete the AlphaFoxtrotRomeo flight yourself)

As for the airport itself, Taxiway Sierra-1 seems to be not working, and getting planes from 08R to use taxiway ECHO is also problematic I suggest to let them hold short of TANGO, after which they will see ECHO  😛 )

At the Moment, Terminal 1U, and adjacent gates of 1T and 1V are not used, I think 1U is actually being rebuild? Also 2B is out of use. I still used them in my schedule, because I would have had a problem with all the AFR-flights

TIP: if you play this, use 09R/27L for all flights that go to North European (start with an E, like EHAM), the Americas, East Europe (starts with U) and far east destinations.

Have fun

Edited by andredragt
new version
  • Like 2

I found out that the default RealTraffic Terminal file is not correct. padG is basically the GA-terminal. It won't accept the airlines it currently has assigned..well.. the planes actually, but I doubt Air Canada flies props into Paris  😛

in depth analysis coming, as a new Terminal file... when I am awake again tomorrow

• Like 1

• 2 months later...