The simFlight Network Forums

Where to DL Updates?

Agrajag

I bought Tower3D Pro from the website (not Steam) back in 2017 along with a few airports, real traffic and real colors for the airports. It's working, but I haven't updated anything since 2017 and have to believe there are updates in that period. However, I see no such section on their website regarding where to download updates.

Can you point me in the right direction?

17 minutes ago, pete_agreatguy said:

Original download link will have the latest version available. If bought via Steam, steam will automatically install the latest version 🙂

Just use your original product code if not using steam versions.

Thanks! Now my next problem.... It seems I saved the e-mails for all the add-ons I bought then, but somehow managed to not save the one for the core app. GRRRR. I e-mailed FeelThere to see if they can look me up. So much for this being simple. I can't believe I did that. I have like 8 e-mails and none are for the main app.

1 hour ago, Agrajag said:

... somehow managed to not save the one for the core app. 

For faster response call -

Contact BMTmicro with purchase information (date, creditcard, email address) -

call 800-414-4268 (USA/Canada) / +1 910-792-9100 (international customers).

BMTmicro is, if memory serves, on the US east coast; so as write this (Wed. 21 August early evening) they may not be open.  They will be around tomorrow morning (Thursday 22 Aug)

Boy does this plot thicken. I'm entirely confused. First, let me make this 100% clear. I do not pirate software. I own everything I have (I used to be in the game development industry so I support it).

I found a login for my BMT Micro purchases and it shows that, direct from them, I bought:

• KSAN
  • Real Color for KSAN
  • Real Traffic for Tower!3D
  • Real Color for KPHL
  • Real Color for KATL

The oddity is that I don't see purchases from them for things I clearly have installed. For example, I clearly have Real Color for TIST. I also clearly have Tower!3D Pro installed as I have multi-monitor, voice, multiplayer, etc. (See below)

I also don't get why I'd have bought Real Color for KATL, but NOT the airport. That makes ZERO sense. When I look at the install I see I installed the game a few days before these purchases. I must have bought it from another provider along with some other items before realizing I could get these things through BMT Micro (likely through FeelThere site). More strange is that my Airfields folder shows: KATL, KJFK, KLAX, KPHL, KSAN and TIST but when I launch the game I only get access to TIST, KPHL, KSAN and KLAX. Not sure why KJFK and KATL are not showing up, especially KATL as I clearly bought Real Color for it.

I DID just find a purchase for Tower!3D Pro from Amazon for $49.95, but it can no longer be downloaded. It does provide a long serial number. However, now I still need to find a way to get the latest version of that app. I guess I need to reach out to FeelThere. 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, scoobflight said:

Contact BMTmicro for all your feelThere purchases including the base game. BMTmicro does all the processing.  Provide the information as I noted before.  A phonecall is recommended.

Just hung up. They could not help with anything other than the three orders that were placed through them (that made up the 5 bullet-point items in the post above). They couldn't find anything else and couldn't help with the Amazon order. Not surprised by that. They are sending new links as they said the old links for the 5 items would no longer work. 

This is one of those times where I suspect I'd have been better buying through Steam. In 2017 I wasn't a fan, but they've won me over due to issues like this.

18 minutes ago, Agrajag said:

... couldn't help with the Amazon order. Not surprised by that. 

This is one of those times where I suspect I'd have been better buying through Steam. In 2017 I wasn't a fan, but they've won me over due to issues like this.

Yeah, if not purchased via feelThere BMTmicro can't see/confirm the purchase.  I recommend you buy all from feelThere's store as you can get full support on download links from BMTmicro.