The simFlight Network Forums
crazzmc

Need 64-bit fsuipc_java.dll file?

Does anyone have a 64 bit dll file provided in the FSUIPC_SDK? 

There's no way from my knowledge to convert a 32 bit dll to a 64 bit dll. So I am kinda out of luck 😞

I'm trying to give my Jar to other people so that they can use my discord channel changer, but unfortunately it also means that they need a 32 bit JVM installed. 

Pete I'm not sure if you're the one who made the fsuipc_java.dll file but if possible updating it would be awesome.

Appreciate all the help!

Crazz

Edited by crazzmc

Hi Crazz,

According to the documentation, the FSUIPC java interface was provided by Mark Burton (mark.burton@zenobyte.com). All sources are provided, so it should be possible to update this to a 64-bit dll. I can add to the SDK if anyone wants to take this on, otherwise I could take a look at some point but it will be quite a while before I have time to look into this. 

Cheers,

John

image.png

You could also compile your jar as a 32-bit "one-jar" and provide that. But it does look like your users would need to install a 32-bit JVM as well.