The simFlight Network Forums

LFPG-CDG Custom Schedule

ATC AlaskaGuy

I updated a few things with these files and thought I would share my custom files for LFPG CDG that I made, also just so you know this if from August 19th 2019, I also changed some of the call signs to make it easier to use with voice recognition as that I had trouble with it not being able to understand my voice.

LFPG_Airport 08-27-2019.jpg

•  

lfpg_terminal.txt lfpg_schedule.txt lfpg_gaandlocaltraffic.txt lfpg_airports.txt lfpg_airplanes.txt

lfpg_airlines.txt

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

but not sure anyone can download them or not

Why would people be unable to download them? The bigger question is why would they want to? You've given "us" no reason to try out your schedules. Is it any better than RT? What are the flights per hour? Why do you include non-customized files (GA, airports, airplanes) and call them your own? Not sure why @FeelThere@nyergesdesign , or @scoobflight don't put a stop to your piracy. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, crbascott said:

Why would people be unable to download them? The bigger question is why would they want to? You've given "us" no reason to try out your schedules. Is it any better than RT? What are the flights per hour? Why do you include non-customized files (GA, airports, airplanes) and call them your own? Not sure why @FeelThere@nyergesdesign , or @scoobflight don't put a stop to your piracy. 

A lot of custom schedule give out ga schedule so why are we not allowed to give out ga schedule 

16 minutes ago, Braf123456 said:

A lot of custom schedule give out ga schedule so why are we not allowed to give out ga schedule 

If you looked at his GA schedule you wouldn't be asking that question. My stance is that you shouldn't be sharing RT files and calling them your own. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/5/2019 at 5:40 PM, crbascott said:

Ordinarily, I would say, "that's gonna leave a mark", but in this instance I have to defer to:

Whooooooosh