The simFlight Network Forums

So what's next?

Avwriter

I was hoping that Vic might like to shed a little light, or at least some hints, on airports they have in the pipeline?  As I recall, the recent surveys put KORD and EGLL near the top, and CRBSCOTT mentioned something about a newsletter talking about KDFW, but I could never find it.  So how about it Vic?  What can we look forward too?

Andrew

3 hours ago, Avwriter said:

I was hoping that Vic might like to shed a little light, or at least some hints, on airports they have in the pipeline?  As I recall, the recent surveys put KORD and EGLL near the top, and CRBSCOTT mentioned something about a newsletter talking about KDFW, but I could never find it.  So how about it Vic?  What can we look forward too?

Andrew

Andrew if you go on the news letter at the feelthere website they give updates on what is coming up next. That is what Crbscott is talking about.

Also just a heads up. Vic and his team at feelthere and Gabor at ND both create airports and the ND team as well as others help test the airports multiple times before release. I'm each are planning future airports. I'm sure if you message them personally they might give you updates on what's coming up.

1 hour ago, ashman99 said:

I'm sure if you message them personally they might give you updates on what's coming up.

You really think Vic and Gabor want personal messages from all the curious forum members asking about what's next? 🤔

PS - Andrew has been around since the Tower!2011 days so he's very familiar with the current and past developers.

1 hour ago, crbascott said:

You really think Vic and Gabor want personal messages from all the curious forum members asking about what's next? 🤔

PS - Andrew has been around since the Tower!2011 days so he's very familiar with the current and past developers.

Just trying to be helpful since he publicly posted and no one commented. Gabor was very friendly towards me when I had a question concerning the game. Maybe you can be more helpful then @crbascott since he mentioned you in his post about kdfw and shed some light.

• Haha 1

Not at all concerned that they did not answer within the first few hours after my post.  After all, I'm not that dude who advertises Dos Equis.  Nevertheless, it is always fun to poke the hornet's nest and watch what happens from a safe distance 🙂   Vic and Gabor are both great guys.  They may not post here every day, but they always post precisely when they mean to.

Andrew  

Oh come on guys 🙂 You know how to push my buttons 🙂 
OK, OK 🙂 Currently, we are testing two airports. I can tell you one. Which one should I tell you the smaller or the big one (not KORD) 🙂 
We are in development for 4 other airports one of them is a non-US airport, one of them is an island airport 🙂

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you all for the continuous support!

Vic

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FeelThere said:

Oh come on guys 🙂 You know how to push my buttons 🙂 
OK, OK 🙂 Currently, we are testing two airports. I can tell you one. Which one should I tell you the smaller or the big one (not KORD) 🙂 
We are in development for 4 other airports one of them is a non-US airport, one of them is an island airport 🙂

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you all for the continuous support!

Vic

I am assuming that the big one is KDFW, since you did not rule it out, and since more that one now claim to have seen this elusive announcement that I still cannot find.  Just tell me this:  Is EGLL or EDDF somewhere in the pipeline, either from you or from Gabor?  Knowing that would go a long way to keeping me and many others here very excited.

Andrew

1 hour ago, Avwriter said:

I am assuming that the big one is KDFW, since you did not rule it out, and since more that one now claim to have seen this elusive announcement about that I still cannot find.  Just tell me this:  Is EGLL or EDDF somewhere in the pipeline, either from you or from Gabor?  Knowing that would go a long way to keeping me and many others here very excited.

Andrew

Well, England IS an island....

😎

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ashman99 said:

Can we expect that most airports from 2011 will be added into T3D? Seems like it has been following that trend with a few airports outside of that group.

This seems largely true.  They followed this scheme from the start, but have been departing from it more in recent months.  As far as KRDU goes, though it is only a guess until/unless confirmed by Vic.

Andrew