The simFlight Network Forums

So what's next?

Avwriter

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ashman99 said:

So there have been so many guesses as to what is next but just curious if there was any time frame as to hopefully the next dlc release?

Like many developers these days, FeelThere does not dabble in publicly announcing time frames.Ā  However, lately they have been averaging a new DLC release every 1-2 months.

Ā 

Andrew

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, robertbeunes said:

What about Miami International Airport (MIA)??? Are they planning to have it in the future. Miami has a very big operation daily and is the gate to suramerica. Please i will love to see it on Tower 3D Pro.

They are working on airports that was in tower 2011 so I'm sure they will do kmia soonĀ 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, FeelThere said:

KMIA is also our testbed for the next Tower version so it may get delayed. In the meantime we plan to release one more US airport this year and as far as I know, Gabor is preparing an Asian šŸ™‚

Ā 

Vic

Are y'all already testing the next Version outĀ 

Ā 

@Braf123456 Don't get too excited. Testing in software engineering is a task that happens repeatedly in even early stages, because developers tend to fix bugs at certain milestones instead of finishing the product and then work back through millions of lines of code and probably having to re-design parts of it from scratch. Because that's how you produce new bugs.

3 hours ago, DeltaVII said:

@Braf123456 Don't get too excited. Testing in software engineering is a task that happens repeatedly in even early stages, because developers tend to fix bugs at certain milestones instead of finishing the product and then work back through millions of lines of code and probably having to re-design parts of it from scratch. Because that's how you produce new bugs.

Oh ok

Hope its oke to hack this topic. Just noticed KRDU on the Steam store page and looking at the airport in Google maps i also see it has a National Guard apron.
Can anyone confirm that apron is also active in the game (so we finally have some mil to play around with) ?

Regards, Chris.

36 minutes ago, cHabu said:

Hope its oke to hack this topic. Just noticed KRDU on the Steam store page and looking at the airport in Google maps i also see it has a National Guard apron.
Can anyone confirm that apron is also active in the game (so we finally have some mil to play around with) ?

Regards, Chris.

Hi Chris,

You really need to start a new topic for stuff like this but as an answer to your question the answer is no. There is no military option in the current format of the game at present.Ā 

Gary

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, crbascott said:

Was not questioning him, just joking aboutĀ the "been told" part of the comment.

I suspect that joking might offend someone who may therefore think you are denigrating one of the 37 genders they identify as.

However, it does appear that KDFW is next, which should actually be pretty cool. It looks like a nice challenge.

BLB (Peter)

• Sad 1