Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums
Avwriter

So what's next?

Recommended Posts

So there have been so many guesses as to what is next but just curious if there was any time frame as to hopefully the next dlc release?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ashman99 said:

So there have been so many guesses as to what is next but just curious if there was any time frame as to hopefully the next dlc release?

Like many developers these days, FeelThere does not dabble in publicly announcing time frames.  However, lately they have been averaging a new DLC release every 1-2 months.

 

Andrew

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 1:00 AM, rmcglew said:

I hope all is not lost for Asia or SE Asia? After all we haven't explored those areas yet. Dreaming probably. Cheers!

I thought I heard that Tokyo Narita might be in the plans.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about Miami International Airport (MIA)??? Are they planning to have it in the future. Miami has a very big operation daily and is the gate to suramerica. Please i will love to see it on Tower 3D Pro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, robertbeunes said:

What about Miami International Airport (MIA)??? Are they planning to have it in the future. Miami has a very big operation daily and is the gate to suramerica. Please i will love to see it on Tower 3D Pro.

They are working on airports that was in tower 2011 so I'm sure they will do kmia soon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KMIA is also our testbed for the next Tower version so it may get delayed. In the meantime we plan to release one more US airport this year and as far as I know, Gabor is preparing an Asian 🙂

 

Vic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FeelThere said:

KMIA is also our testbed for the next Tower version so it may get delayed. In the meantime we plan to release one more US airport this year and as far as I know, Gabor is preparing an Asian 🙂

 

Vic

Are y'all already testing the next Version out 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Braf123456 Don't get too excited. Testing in software engineering is a task that happens repeatedly in even early stages, because developers tend to fix bugs at certain milestones instead of finishing the product and then work back through millions of lines of code and probably having to re-design parts of it from scratch. Because that's how you produce new bugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeltaVII said:

@Braf123456 Don't get too excited. Testing in software engineering is a task that happens repeatedly in even early stages, because developers tend to fix bugs at certain milestones instead of finishing the product and then work back through millions of lines of code and probably having to re-design parts of it from scratch. Because that's how you produce new bugs.

Oh ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if this Asian airport is going to be the last airport before they will So let focus on tower 2011 airports but it would be nice to have a Mexico or South American Airport. Not sure what other people's takes are on that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope its oke to hack this topic. Just noticed KRDU on the Steam store page and looking at the airport in Google maps i also see it has a National Guard apron.
Can anyone confirm that apron is also active in the game (so we finally have some mil to play around with) ?

Regards, Chris.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, cHabu said:

Hope its oke to hack this topic. Just noticed KRDU on the Steam store page and looking at the airport in Google maps i also see it has a National Guard apron.
Can anyone confirm that apron is also active in the game (so we finally have some mil to play around with) ?

Regards, Chris.

Hi Chris,

You really need to start a new topic for stuff like this but as an answer to your question the answer is no. There is no military option in the current format of the game at present. 

Gary

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

I hope to see an airport in Asia.
In Europe there is a lot of traffic on a track that of Geneva LSGG or LSZH (Zurich).
But I would like to see the release of the EHAM just by seeing the video of his creation and this extension (see here: Youtube EHAM)

Freddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, crbascott said:

Was not questioning him, just joking about the "been told" part of the comment.

I suspect that joking might offend someone who may therefore think you are denigrating one of the 37 genders they identify as.

However, it does appear that KDFW is next, which should actually be pretty cool. It looks like a nice challenge.

BLB (Peter)

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.