The simFlight Network Forums

LFPG will not load

GKibby

I have been away for a couple of months and just returned home. I looked forward to catching up (and 3 new airports). I got everything running running except LFPG will not load. It hangs at 63%, usually a schedule error. I have tried searching the forum but didn't find an answer. I am running Real Color and Real Traffic (ver 16). Is there a corrected file or editing instructions available? 

George 

I found that file. It seems to be loading properly and goes through a list of incoming planes. This section follows that.

Search airplane type in airplanes.txt: 320

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

classcode: NARROW_BODY_JET

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Custom plane found: A320
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Airfield.TestTerminal (.Road terminal, .Airplane ap, CATEGORY maxcat) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Airfield.GetFreeTerminal (.Airplane p, Boolean force) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Airplane.InitTerminal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Airplane.Init (.Action_t iact) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Game.CreateAirplane (.Action_t action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Game+<LoadMap>c__Iterator4.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1

Thanks for the help. I thought I would try a custom schedule to see if that would solve the problem but I can not change any of the files already on my 😄 drive. Time to get some sleep and tackle it again with a clear head. Thanks again for the help.

George