The simFlight Network Forums

OMDB - Custom Schedule for 9/14/2019

Ripskin

Hi,

Yes it is for heads of state, that is why no airline will go there. Only the owner of Dubai and VVIP ever go there.

If I see any other airline going to terminal 2 I will try to update the terminal list. 

Do you know how to remove the anti collision lights in the tails of the planes as this is not on any real aircraft like boeing nor airbus.

I did play some busy periods and is really challenging and realistic with your schedule. I thought it was not busy but must have played the wrong time. Thanks for your work in making the schedule.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Biosuit1 said:

Do you know how to remove the anti collision lights in the tails of the planes as this is not on any real aircraft like boeing nor airbus.

We have to rely on Nyerges Design to keep things "real" regarding the plane models. I'd recommend opening a separate topic and post some example images and tag Nyerges Design.  It also might not hurt to send him an email referencing the post.

Hi Ripskin and Everyone,

I've been playing Tower 3D for a while and have just downloaded Dubai and would love to use this schedule to increase the traffic, but after hours of searching online I am still none the wiser about how to replace the original one.

Can anyone please talk me through it?

I tried to copy and paste the notepad text, but it won't let me copy it even after i sign in with dropbox...

Please help

Matt

Edited by Matt37612

1 hour ago, Matt37612 said:

Hi Ripskin and Everyone,

I've been playing Tower 3D for a while and have just downloaded Dubai and would love to use this schedule to increase the traffic, but after hours of searching online I am still none the wiser about how to replace the original one.

Can anyone please talk me through it?

I tried to copy and paste the notepad text, but it won't let me copy it even after i sign in with dropbox...

Please help

Matt

Hi,

just go back 1 page and you can select the whole .zip file to download if I remember correctly. Had the same problem as you for the individual file. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Biosuit1 said:

Hi,

just go back 1 page and you can select the whole .zip file to download if I remember correctly. Had the same problem as you for the individual file. 

Thanks Biosuit1, Do I then just delete the text in the schedule and replace it with the text within the zipfile schedule? It seems there are a load of other files that I'm not sure what to do with...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Matt37612 said:

Thanks Biosuit1, Do I then just delete the text in the schedule and replace it with the text within the zipfile schedule? It seems there are a load of other files that I'm not sure what to do with...

You can unzip it then on your drive and copy what you want into the folder. Schedule and terminal both are modified. Or you can paste the text into it and override the text. Make a backup of the files you want to change just in case you want to return to the original. Hope that is clear. 

• Like 1

Just now, Biosuit1 said:

You can unzip it then on your drive and copy what you want into the folder. Schedule and terminal both are modified. Or you can paste the text into it and override the text. Make a backup of the files you want to change just in case you want to return to the original. Hope that is clear. 

Brilliant, thats a great help. Will try it over the weekend and let you know how i get on.

Thanks Biosuit1 🙂

• Upvote 1

I put a video up for uninstalling / reinstalling after a request, for the schedule portion you can start here and see the copy over.  Probably could make a better one but it works :o

In the drop box file I believe you at the top right have the download option or have to go into the . . . contextual menu and download the whole file vs the individual txt files.  As you have it already though :)

• 1 year later...