The simFlight Network Forums

LFPG Stops working after Installing OMDB

MickeyTKSFO

17 hours ago, nyergesdesign said:

Dear Folks,

we found the problem in the recent Real Traffic and fixed it.
You can use the original download link and code to get this installer as you normally would.
Thank you for your patience.

Gabor

Awesome! All working again on my side. Thanks to all for your help and input, much appreciated!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 707FAN said:

@nyergesdesign Gabor, can you please advise if it was only the terminal file for LFPG or were there other changes as well and some idea what they were. It makes it easier to understanbd what the changes were and how it might affect custom schedules etc.

Kev M

@707FANThe issue was in one of the LFPG files. While preparing the Dubai installer, the content of LFPG folder has been changed, some older version got into the folder. So there's no change in RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v16a.exe  verison. The original version is being set back.

Gabor

well here is something else that I noticed to that could be why it may take so long to load any airport in Tower 3D Pro, I noticed that in the airlines file that some of the ICAO And IATA Codes are wrong and have to be changed and or fixed.

Air Italy is suppose to be ISS IG and Meridiana should be AEY I9 I know that this airline may or may not go to LFPG I was just putting this out there as this could the culprit as now my airports seem to load faster, so not sure if this is the culprit but it does appear that fixing this has helped.

• Confused 1