The simFlight Network Forums

No International terminal found

707FAN

Hi guys,

Running YMML 

I heven't seen this message before. No Free terminal is normal but no International terminal is odd to me.

Any ideas

Extract from Output log.txt.

Search airplane type in airplanes.txt: 788

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

classcode: WIDE_BODY_JET

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Custom plane found: B788
Airplane dropped, no international terminal: JST35

16:45:35 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-2 OWNER_GROUND * JST35 => STATE CHANGE from STATE_NONE to STATE_WAITING
16:45:35 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-2 OWNER_GROUND * JST35 => Init airplane   type: 788 code: B788 category: III class: WIDE_BODY_JET
CREATE SERVER AIRPLANE: JST35

Further down

17:35:00 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-2 OWNER_GROUND * JST35 => NO FREE TERMINAL!

Unquote

It didn't spawn

Kev M

The "Airplane dropped, no international terminal" message appears when a departure is totally dropped from the schedule due to no available gates. 

The cause is either too much traffic (because of the game engine loading 8 hours of flights) and/or poor gate implementation by the airport developer leaving no places for planes/heavies to park. 

@hexzed    I think it means that there is no heavy gates in that terminal

That now makes sense. I might do what I have done before and give JST internationals a different ICAO & IATA codes. It means changing the terminal file but thatwill work as I have done it with American & United at SFO to get then intl flts to arr/dep from the intl terminal.

@crbascott The "Airplane dropped, no international terminal" message appears when a departure is totally dropped from the schedule due to no available gates. 

The cause is either too much traffic (because of the game engine loading 8 hours of flights) and/or poor gate implementation by the airport developer leaving no places for planes/heavies to park. 

The sheduel that I was using was a custom schedule I made of 1 Hour, starting 15 Minutes before the hour and containg  movements for the hour and the next hour . i.e. 1800 H is from 1745- 1959. Except for the JST flight there was only one other no free terminal flight. Therefore I think the problem was that there was no heavy gate at the terminal. I will investigate furhter.

Thanks for your help guys

Kev M

"Except for the JST flight there was only one other no free terminal flight. Therefore I think the problem was that there was no heavy gate at the terminal. I will investigate further."

Kev,

from memory in testing  don't think there are any heavy gates at Terminal 3 and 4. Only 1, 2 (international) and Cargo area. 

Gary