The simFlight Network Forums
ATC AlaskaGuy

Vote for your favorite airport in Tower 3D PRo

Favorite Airport In Tower!3D Pro  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i  like all the airports but especially lga mem phx tist  i think they are the best airports ever made but i really hope for ord or dfw because they are the best airports ever made too

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

bummer i guess that meens i wont get to vote becuz my fav is not in the list oh well but wow u said they r working on ksea to i didnt know that and havent seen that before but if u say it it must be true this is so awesome but we r gonna be broke buying dlcs but i think ill save sum of my moeny for the next version ESPecially if the landing gear goes up an down an all the other stuff peeple wish for gets put in to

• Haha 4

I have flown out of DFW once or trice when I lived in Lawton Oklahoma and that airport is kind weird as that highway goes right down the middle of the airport. But it will be cool to have that airport in my tower !3D Pro.

it just looks weird seeing the plans take off and then the landing gear doesn't go up, at least to me anyway, there are only a few things in tower 3D Pro that are  animated wish there was more though.

12 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

it just looks weird seeing the plans take off and then the landing gear doesn't go up, at least to me anyway, there are only a few things in tower 3D Pro that are  animated wish there was more though.

Which ones have the wheels to go up