The simFlight Network Forums
Mr_LoL

Spoilers on FSP AI

Spoilers are up when taxiing on FSP aircraft. Faib aircraft are fine

I've changed the Departure flaps handle to 0 but it doesn't appear to be working. This is infuriating.

Any Ideas please?

It's unfortunate that some AI mdoels tie the spoilers to the flap settings, they should be independent systems?  In any case, the flaps handle is the appropriate value to set and it's important to set it against the aircraft involved.  After making such a change, restart the simulator to ensure the new handle value is being sent at the appropriate time.  If it still does not work, send me a verbose trace please with a screenshot of STB showing which aircraft it is.

Simon

• Like 1

Another thing Simon. I had the same problem when I first installed STB in Feburary last year. I managed to fix it. 

Only having problems now because I mistakenly clicked "Reshow Configuration Wizard" instead of "Compile Airports" last week. 

I've fixed it by configuring aircraft and manually adding 777-200 etc to objects and saving.

The program sets default flaps 4 for all aircraft.

Don;t remember having to do this last time but hey ho

On 10/6/2019 at 7:57 PM, Mr_LoL said:

I've fixed it by configuring aircraft and manually adding 777-200 etc to objects and saving.

The program sets default flaps 4 for all aircraft.

Don;t remember having to do this last time but hey ho

That's the correct procedure.  You can add the entries from scratch, or you should be able to right click on the flight concerned on STB and choose configure aircraft from the menu.  The latter option is a slightly quicker way of doing it.