The simFlight Network Forums

KRDU - Raleigh Durham - Real Traffic Schedule - Autumn 2019

battlehawk77

RDU-skyline.thumb.jpg.f3a3799260b0a78d7a3d26c20a76f850.jpg

Hey, y'all! 

I am very pleased to share my next real-life custom schedule - KRDU - Raleigh Durham International.

Like my previous schedules, you will be experiencing traffic in a typical week in the central North Carolina. What you see will be what the controllers at RDU saw.

Raleigh is a reasonably busy airport. In 2018, it saw over 12 million passengers.It serves as a focus city for Delta Airlines, while American and Southwest also have a healthy presence.

The vast majority of Raleigh's traffic is domestic, with two Canadian destinations (Montreal and Toronto) and two European destinations (Paris CDG served by Delta, and London Heathrow served by American) being the exceptions.

UPS and Fed Ex both have service to RDU, and there is a large amount of GA traffic to add some spice to the schedule.

865099227_KRDUdailytrafficgraph.png.3873eeba33057b8754ff927e1fbad190.png

As always, every effort has been made to use existing Real Color aircraft and liveries. There may be a couple of white aircraft, but, by and large, you will find RDU is a colorful place!

Like with my previous offerings, you will find, within the main KRDU-battlehawk77 folder, a folder for each day of the week, along with snippet file folders within each day to allow you a smoother and more robust traffic feel.

Also included is a listing of the GA operators, a PDF taxi chart, graphic and text files of the traffic levels for each day, and a text file within each day folder of the hourly traffic breakdown.

It is recommended to place the KRDU-battlehawk77 folder in your main KRDU folder, then copy and paste the files needed (after you back up the originals, of course).

If you have any questions, comments, or notice any bugs, please feel free to message me here or on Discord.

So, grab you some Carolina-style barbecue (with cole slaw on top) and a Cheerwine, and enjoy!

Gavin (battlehawk77)

KRDU-battlehawk77-v1.02.zip

Edited by battlehawk77
Corrected error in airlines file.
  • Like 3