The simFlight Network Forums

OMDB - Dubai International - Real Traffic Schedule - Autumn 2019

battlehawk77

Dubai skyline

Marhba!

I am pleased to share with you my newest real-life custom schedule - OMDB - Dubai International.

As with my other schedules, you will be able to experience a week of traffic at the busiest airport in the United Arab Emirates. You will see what the controllers saw.

In the first half of 2019, Dubai was the world's fifth-busiest airport by passenger traffic, seeing just over 41 million passengers in that time period. It was also the busiest airport in terms of international passenger traffic in 2018.
As you would expect, Emirates Airlines is by far the dominant carrier here, and flydubai's headquarters is also here. Many international airlines pay Dubai a visit to add some variety. There is some cargo traffic, mainly from FedEx and UPS, and a fair amount of GA traffic, to include the Dubai Royal Flight, which operates almost daily.

A link to a play-through of an hour of the Tuesday morning schedule can be found here:

217194515_OMDBdailytrafficlevels.png.3c372d3eb769f1ef98cff5cd0dc6d828.png

As with all of my other schedules, every effort has been made to use existing Real Color liveries and aircraft.There may be a few white aircraft, but most every aircraft you see should be painted.

Like with my previous offerings, you will find, within the main OMDB-battlehawk77-Autumn 2019 folder, a folder for each day of the week, along with snippet file folders within each day to allow you a smoother and more robust traffic feel.

Also included are a listing of the GA operators, a PDF taxi chart, graphic and text files of the traffic levels for each day, and a text file within each day folder of the hourly traffic breakdown.

It is recommended to place the OMDB-battlehawk77-Autumn 2019 folder in your main OMDB folder, then copy and paste the files needed (after you back up the originals, of course).

If you have any questions, comments, or notice any bugs, please feel free to message me here or on Discord.

'Atamanaa lak yawm jamiyl!

-Gavin (battlehawk77)

OMDB-battlehawk77-Autumn 2019-v1.35.zip

Edited by battlehawk77
Added link to play-through video.
  • Like 3

Hi battlehawk77

I am unable to download your schedule

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, eefklaassen said:

Hi Boys,

Just bought Dubai and now wandering how I can get de real colors for Dubai. For the default I have real traffic and real color.

Thanks for reactions.

Eef

if you own real traffic, then all you need is RC for Dubai.  It's even on sale right now:

https://www.feelthere.com/shop/air-traffic-control/tower3d/real-color-omdb-for-tower3d/

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, GSMU7 said:

I have downloaded this and saved over the old original schedule however when I play the game it still plays the original schedule instead. Any advice on how I can change this?

Are you sure you are downloading and saving it in the correct location? 

For Steam, the default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields\OMDB

For non-Steam, the default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\FeelThere\Tower!3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields\OMDB

If your installed location is different, you'll need to find your Tower root directory and go from there. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...