The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ripskin

KATL - Custom Schedule - 7/5/2019

I was actually working on this one before OMDB came out but that one being new and a lot of fun took priority :) 
However 
ATL is one of my favorite airports for the shear insanity of it as a solo player so I wanted to make a schedule and here it is!

I have merged a few periods together to try and keep enough traffic on the ground so planes will taxi to various terminals instead of all lining up at once spot however with the number of arrivals I also wanted to leave enough open.  Tinkered with a few setups and may merge a few more periods but overall this works well and is quite fun!

image.png.0ee67af46c93a70a0adf0da77be02f6d.png

Video of the 11am hour here

Download Here

Feedback always welcome!

• Like 2

Was there an issue in downloading it from Dropbox or getting it unpacked or did you download the files individually?

Woot!  Thanks Ripskin.  I've been looking for another custom schedule for ATL.

Note the direct download from Dropbox worked just fine for me.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2019 at 3:53 AM, Ripskin said:

Was there an issue in downloading it from Dropbox or getting it unpacked or did you download the files individually?

Yeah it didnt download as a zip file, like i had to open the file with internet explorer that didnt lead me anywhere, maybe if i download them one by one

• Upvote 1

On 11/11/2019 at 1:09 PM, Tandstad90 said:

Yeah it didnt download as a zip file, like i had to open the file with internet explorer that didnt lead me anywhere, maybe if i download them one by one

What browser are you using?

When you go to the link it should load into the ZIP file displaying the folders and files within it.  Then from the top right there is a download option where you can select direct download and it should download the zip file itself that you can unpack.

You can download each file and folder individually just time consuming.