The simFlight Network Forums
cavaricooper

MS Flight Simulator Support

Pete-

Any likelihood of a train-spotting vacation when the new Flight Simulator Public Beta starts?

Wouldn’t want to go off into the brave new world without you...

Ta- C

hahahahaha, 

I came to ask Pete the same question. I would like ot still uses fsuipc as an addon while testing the new Sim. it he Devs a beta project, I would like to be included. 😎

I'll be looking at providing a version of FSUIPC for the new MS FS, once the SDK is published (with help from Pete!). A bit too early to provide any details on a beta test release though!

John

John-

I’m very glad to read this. Whilst MSFS2020 looks like it will move the goal posts, your Dad’s (?) program has allowed an entire microcosm of development, not the least of which is LINDA. For HW aficionados, FSUIPC is the sauce in the recipe!

I look forward to whatever you come up with, as soon as you are able to. Should I be able to assist you with testing, do reach out.

Best- Carl

Hi Peter/John,

I'm also enthousiast to heard some good news about compatibility between FSUIPC and FS2020.

I was asking to FS2020 team if they try to call you 😉

Thanks to your great job !

++ PAD 2.0 ++

You are premature. No one has any useful information about MSFS2020 yet. Ask again in a few months. Maybe someone will know something then. Meanwhile enjoy P3D4.

Pete

On 11/8/2019 at 5:58 PM, Pete Dowson said:

You are premature. No one has any useful information about MSFS2020 yet. Ask again in a few months. Maybe someone will know something then. Meanwhile enjoy P3D4.

Pete

Succinct as ever, will check back later.

TTFN- C