The simFlight Network Forums
jgar

Transferring frequencies to FS not working. (answered)

Mr Heine:  Long time no C!.  Transferring frequencies to the Flight Simulator, FS9 in this case, not working.  FSC does not respond to the shift-left mouse command. The "freq" button is selected/on in the button bar.  ILS frequencies from the GPS transfer correctly.  Since everything works as i should it must be a setting that has gone south.  As always your support is appreciated.

FS9, FSUIPC 3999z9b, No network, FSC 10.6 Build 08.08.2019, Navigraph 1912 Rev 1, Aerosoft Boxed, Windows 10/64 Pro, 4 monitors

Regards, Jesse

Hello Jesse,

I can not verify the problem you have described.

At the function Transfer Frq. has not changed for more than 15 years.
(Exception below)

VOR, NDB and ILS frequencies can be transferred with the left mouse button to the following position:
(see markings in FSC_001, FSC_002 screenshot)

VOR, NDB and ILS frequencies can be transferred with ALT and left mouse button to the following position in the map:
(see markings in FSC_003 screenshot)

New exception
VOR and NDB frequencies can be selected and transmitted in the popup window:
(see markings in FSC_004 screenshot)

Regards,

Volker

FSC_001.jpg

FSC_002.jpg

FSC_003.jpg

FSC_004.jpg

Txs for your prompt respond, will try the "New exception" and see if it works in my set up. In the meantime, will continue troubleshooting and entering the frequencies manually.  If I cannot resolved it last resort will be to reinstall FSC 10. 

Recently upgraded to SSDs, hope files were not dropped or crunched in the process of cloning the drives. 

Regards, Jesse

Mr Heine:  Findings so far.  Able to transfer frqs to Nav1/Nav2 using the " New exception" and transfer VOR/DME frqs anywhere in the map to Nav1 using ALT/left mouse.  Shift/left does not respond....this works for me.

Q: The "Freq" in the GPS Window is of white color, the ILS shows as green, and all others are red, is this correct?

Best regards, Jesse

Hello Jesse,

FRQ is just a "send" or "one-way" button.
The color says nothing about the condition.
All other buttons indicate the state via the color.
Which page of the GPS window is active or not.

Best regards,
Volker