The simFlight Network Forums

Upcoming sale

thepropilot747

I to those people who have bought a lot of addons from the atcsuite website does the company that makes it ever have sales where things are at a lower price like for Christmas or something or do the prices never change. Also I am wondering is it worth it to get the real color and real traffic addons for airports.

You should always buy T!3D products from www.feelthere.com - that's where the sales are. As a matter of fact, there's a sale with "discounts up to 70%" going on right now.

Real Traffic is needed if you want real airlines, callsigns, and airplanes. Real Traffic and Real Color are both needed if you want real liveries. Personally I don't buy T!3D if real airlines are not an option, so from that aspect they are worth it.

For the record, Real Traffic also provides "real" schedules but several people have made custom schedules that I think you'll find more enjoyable. 

• Upvote 1