The simFlight Network Forums

Embraer 175 and 195 v3. E-jets v2 p3d v1 bought from Wilcopub.

haseen

Dear:

I bought Embraer E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175 and 195 P3D4 v1,  Order nr.500051538 dt. August 13, 2019 6:26:27 PM CEST from Wilcopub. Now if I purchase Embraer E-Jets v.3 Embraer 175 and 195 from Feelthere, will the Wilcopub activation key work? I checked just now at Wilcopub, it does not show the new Embraer E-Jets v.3 Embraer 175 and 195 in their product list. Please help.

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

Hi Vic ,

So i ordered the embrer FEELTHERE - EMBRAER E-JETS V1 - EMBRAER 170 AND 190 P3D4 from simmmarket onOrder Date: 2018-12-22 19:08:15 but the exe is different mine says

ejets V1 pd3v4-2.exe but on your website it says ejetsv1-p3d4-v3.exe so i am quite confused because I don’t see a v3 version of the old embers 170-175 I am wanting to update to V3 but again am confused and does the new version have a 2d panel

In this case your product does not apply to the upgrade. You need to purchase the entire package. 

INSTALLING THE E-JETS V.3 Upgrade
Your purchase doesn’t include a keycode. You need to be the owner of the previous version of the product named ejetsv1-p3d4-v3.exe. Please use the keycode that you received with that purchase to unlock this installer.
We are not offering a refund if you mistakenly purchase the upgrade instead of the full version of the product. The full version can be purchased HERE.

8 hours ago, FeelThere said:

This is for upgrading The E-jets V2 (175/195)

Your purchase doesn’t include a keycode. You need to be the owner of the previous version of the product named ejetsv2-p3dv4-1.exe. Please use the keycode that you received with that purchase to unlock this installer.

Vic

??? Yes or no Please.  Is my key valid or is it not? Sure looks like it to me. In the past I have upgraded to v2 for both FSX and P3D through Wilco and Feelthere sites resprctively. Is there a here nor there with:

your file ejetsv2-p3dv4-1.exe and my file ejetsv2-p3dv4-3.exe ( 4-1 or 4-3)?

Thanks

Fair enough, but...Irregardless of the fact that your file and my file are both execution files for the same thing. Both are, I assume, versions of the same files for P3D compatibility. To me,  the .exe file I was sent when I purchased the v2 P3D port over should be the same as the arbitrary file name you mention in the product description. I do not know why they would be different. In any event, I appreciate the fact that you have upgraded to version v3 and look forward to your getting the reported bugs fixed, at which time I will reconsider my purchase.

Regards

On 12/17/2019 at 5:49 PM, FeelThere Ariel said:

The ejets file has to be exactly the same as listed in the isntructions: ejetsv2-p3dv4-1.exe

So in both cases its a NO. 🙂

Sorry to keep this going, but I was browsing the AVSIM forum on the subject and I came across this thread:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/551328-feelthere-developing-new-ejets-for-p3d-44/page/11/

About 2/3 down on this page someone asked the same question I did regarding the ejetsv2-p3dv4-3.exe file I have. The next thread answered "YES", that in fact the product key for that purchase did work. I think they are the same files, the only difference being one is for P3D version 4.1 and the other P3D version 4.3 (representing a service pack that was issued by Feelthere). I may be wrong, but it does look like the product page description could be confusing to potential customers like myself. Should it not be amended to include the file "ejetsv2-p3dv4-3.exe"? Maybe I can send you my product key and you can confirm to me whether it is valid or not?

Regards

We tested the upgrade version ONLY with the version we sell on our website. We cannot guarantee if a 3rd party  reseller updated it to the latest version we have so we cannot guarantee the upgrade will work. It is **POSSIBLE** will work we just can't guarantee it. It's always a good idea to buy software directly from the developer.

Thank you

Vic

13 hours ago, FeelThere said:

We tested the upgrade version ONLY with the version we sell on our website. We cannot guarantee if a 3rd party  reseller updated it to the latest version we have so we cannot guarantee the upgrade will work. It is **POSSIBLE** will work we just can't guarantee it. It's always a good idea to buy software directly from the developer.

Thank you

Vic

FeelThere seems to be doing its best to confuse would be purchasers.  When were you selling the ejetsv2-p3dv4-1.exe that you refer to as qualifying for the discount. 

I bought my version of Ejets for P3D4 direct from FeelThere in December 2018.    It was the E175/E195 set.  It is clearly labelled as   ejetsv2-p3dv4-3.exe   which for some strange reason you are saying does not qualify for the discount.   This is the version you were selling on your own website.

17 minutes ago, Biggles2010 said:

FeelThere seems to be doing its best to confuse would be purchasers.  When were you selling the ejetsv2-p3dv4-1.exe that you refer to as qualifying for the discount. 

I bought my version of Ejets for P3D4 direct from FeelThere in December 2018.    It was the E175/E195 set.  It is clearly labelled as   ejetsv2-p3dv4-3.exe   which for some strange reason you are saying does not qualify for the discount.   This is the version you were selling on your own website.

Thanks for chiming in on this. I of course have the same version file.  I am not sure when I purchased my version but It was through Feelthere as well. Nice to see I am not the only one.

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 6:20 PM, FeelThere said:

If you purchased from us then likely it will work. However it is very likely you didn't have the latest file from us either because the files we distribute with the previous versions are the ones we listed.

This is to confirm that my Upgrade purchase was in fact successful using my previous v2 installation file ( ejetsv2-p3dv4-3.exe ) KEY code. On installation of the new v3 product the pop up box asking for my previous key code was already populated with my key code. I am happy to report it was a flawless installation. So, if anyone has the same v2 installation file as me, I am confident the key code most likely does work.

• 2 months later...

Ok guys,, i am very interested in this item, but also very confuse with all this thing,, I bought this in SIMMARKET and the file I have is the 

ejetsv2-p3dv4-1.exe,,, so is this qualify for the upgrade discount or not?

thanks for your help

Yes it qualifies. 

Your purchase doesn’t include a keycode. You need to be the owner of the previous version of the product named ejetsv2-p3dv4-1.exe. Please use the keycode that you received with that purchase to unlock this installer.
We are not offering a refund if you mistakenly purchase the upgrade instead of the full version of the product. The full version can be purchased HERE.

At least 2 of us have pointed out previously that we bought directly from FeelThere and the version number of the product you were selling on your own website was ejetsv2-p3dv4-3.exe  

The answer from scoob that we did not have the latest file does not make sense.

On 12/20/2019 at 11:20 PM, FeelThere said:

If you purchased from us then likely it will work. However it is very likely you didn't have the latest file from us either because the files we distribute with the previous versions are the ones we listed.

Why would your own website be providing an out of date file? And if it's not the latest, why would it have a higher product number than the one you say is the only version to qualify.

Since you refuse to offer a refund if the key does not work, you should at least provide a proper explanation as to how this cock up has occurred.