The simFlight Network Forums

Auto break

Marcofo3

I only load and salve the plane.

this morning everything was ok but suddenly I don’t know why the knob is fixed rto.

I read about a new installer and I re-downloaded the product and after that I found the problem: the auto break is switch rto and the wipers don’t work for the same problem with the knob 

3 minutes ago, Shom said:

I don't get it I saw a stream down by Chewwy and the autobrake automatically moved back to off after takeoff

I did not check that now  but I did a rejected TO and after that I could not put the knob back to OFF  😄

So I did some further investigation today,

I decided to try the E190 again but this time I loaded up the cold and dark panel state in the manager. As I started the sim I noticed that once again autobrake was in RTO, yaw trim knob was stuck left etc . 

I then exited the sim and set the panel state back to ready for flight. As I loaded up the E190 it was still stuck on RTO but I switched into the E170 and it was running fine.

The E170 is the only aircraft out of the four I haven’t loaded up with the “cold dark” panel state and it’s the only one still working.

hope this helps a little.

cheers

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Beanf18 said:

So I did some further investigation today,

I decided to try the E190 again but this time I loaded up the cold and dark panel state in the manager. As I started the sim I noticed that once again autobrake was in RTO, yaw trim knob was stuck left etc . 

I then exited the sim and set the panel state back to ready for flight. As I loaded up the E190 it was still stuck on RTO but I switched into the E170 and it was running fine.

The E170 is the only aircraft out of the four I haven’t loaded up with the “cold dark” panel state and it’s the only one still working.

hope this helps a little.

cheers

Work your solution