*Door interior is dark

*You must open both AFT doors together

*Default door system

*No wheel chocks

*No payload system

*You can't see flaps down when on wingview

*Too high angle of attack during landing

*Displays brightness knob don't work

*You can't turn panel light on during the day, seems it only work during nighttime

*NO TERRAIN RADAR

*LANDING LIGHT INSIDE THE COCKPIT

* Flightplan don't clear after landing

*Can't control brightness

*Can't set altimeter to STD

*Taxi light is very weak

*Landing like iluminates like a taxi light

*Can't control cabin light brightness

Edited by Trenkiw
Added
  • Upvote 1

May I add some things.. 

On status page when we open the cargo dor aft cargo door (shift+e+3) the page shows 2 cargo doors opened. If you close the fwd cargo door it shows the aft door as close, and the fwd as open.. (EMB 195)

My N2 enters the red section after take-off. 

Would like to see better modeled fan blades.. Looks like its too shiny and the spin animation is awfull!

2019 planes can't have panel lights like this.. Gradual lights is a must. Also rain effects would be nice..

Would like to open all the doors, individualy (right aft doesn't open) and not using Shift combinations.

Insp light doesn't work.

GPU cart desappear when in use. It only stay there when it is available and the plane is on APU power.

Logo lights does not appear on vertical stabilazer.

HUD would be a nice feature 😃

Some polish to do, but definetly a good moove foward on the model and FDE!

Regards!

She does look and sound great. Huge improvement over V2.

Terrain Radar would definitely be a nice addition but a (hopefully easier) request would be for %MAC to be calculated by the load manager in regards to CG. Once we have that value, then we can calculate the Pitch Trim for TO setting.

8 hours ago, turbojetfan said:

Terrain Radar would definitely be a nice addition but a (hopefully easier) request would be for %MAC to be calculated by the load manager in regards to CG. Once we have that value, then we can calculate the Pitch Trim for TO setting.

In the meantime you can check out the ejets speed calculator by Gerson Nerger. Very useful!

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Gerson+Nerger&CatID=root&Go=Search

• Like 1

I must concur with some of these comments, firstly it is great to see a new version but I am a little disappointed with fan spin animation texture . Can this be fixed? Also I have no animation on the auto brakes knob. The rest I see you have in hand. You've done a great job keep it up.