The simFlight Network Forums

Some negative facts I noticed about the new E-Jets after my first flight

Trenkiw

Is there any chance that we can get a kind of "new generation" load manager ?.... I and i think many other really don´t like the current one with reloading the aircraft at the gate at the turnaround to  get the new payload. I think the V3s really deserve a new load manager like the TFDI 717 or the Maddog MD80..... 

Just sayin... 

Regards,

Daniel 

• Upvote 1

Dear Folks,

Please take a little time and read the sticky post. Pretty much everything that was reported here is ignored as we requested a new topic for each issue in order to follow them.

If you have something to report, please check if a) was it reported already- if it was don't report it unless we ask b) if it wasn't then open a new topic. I'm kindly asking you to please understand in order to provide you the best possible support we can't read every single post twice a day to find new -non subject - reports. We are doing our best to iron out as much as we can but if you want to be heard, please follow our request.

Thank you

Vic

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Trenkiw said:

*Wrong altitude at Navigation Display

image.thumb.png.f0f73e89545d913fe04db9b9439e805d.png

this needs to be posted into a new topic/thread with the following additional information -

- can this be reproduced and the steps to reproduce

- reproducible only on the 190? have you experienced on other EMBs?

- the flightplan as programmed

- the FLT file

if this issue isn't placed into a new thread it will likel

On 12/18/2019 at 2:02 AM, FeelThere said:

If you have something to report, please check if a) was it reported already- if it was don't report it unless we ask b) if it wasn't then open a new topic. I'm kindly asking you to please understand in order to provide you the best possible support we can't read every single post twice a day to find new -non subject - reports.