Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DaRealSlimSperry

Button Aliasing Issues

Recommended Posts

Well I see this wasn't addressed in the SP that was just released. Is there a work around or a fix still coming? I find the plane unusable if I cant see the switches I need to operate. Talking to others and seeing this post, I am not the only one. I was looking forward to this being addressed in the SP, ☹️ Back to the hanger it goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TalonMX said:

Well I see this wasn't addressed in the SP that was just released. Is there a work around or a fix still coming? I find the plane unusable if I cant see the switches I need to operate. Talking to others and seeing this post, I am not the only one. I was looking forward to this being addressed in the SP, ☹️ Back to the hanger it goes.

I agree, I thought that this was going to be addressed in SP1, maybe I was wrong? Kinda disappointing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrGarak said:

I agree, I thought that this was going to be addressed in SP1, maybe I was wrong? Kinda disappointing. 

+1

This and the lighting issue during dawn/dusk are some major issues that should be fixed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shom said:

+1

This and the lighting issue during dawn/dusk are some major issues that should be fixed

I agree, is this going to be addressed FT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.