The simFlight Network Forums
espresso

Repaints - Requests and New Releases

Preview of Conviasa YV3052 E190

Here's CONVIASA's E190 reg YV3052 enr SVMI - MDSD on a sunny spring afternoon. Logos are all hand drawn and vector for sharpness. I hope to release this by week's end on AVSIM.

Next up is Royal Jordanian's E175, then a China Southern E190.

YV3016_PreviewForFeelThereForum.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Conviasa E190AR (YV3052) - posted to AVSIM library

I just posted this to the AVSIM library. Expect to see it in the next day or so. Enjoy!

Jeffrey S. Bryner

YV3052_3.png

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

Conviasa E190AR (YV3052) - posted to AVSIM library

I just posted this to the AVSIM library. Expect to see it in the next day or so. Enjoy!

This was published today. Here's the link on AVSIM:  https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=p3dacrp&DLID=218241 

• Upvote 1

Hello guys.
I've been trying to repaint the E-170 in a fictional livery but I'm having trouble with the windows. I just can't make them transparent.
I see the note in the paint kit about the alpha channel, but I don't even touch that. The windshield is fine, but the cabin windows are gray.
This is what I've been doing basically:
I finish repainting, save the image as a targa, open the targa in dxtbmp, flip the image with alpha and save it as a .dds. I tried flipping the image in photoshop and then just converting in dxtbmp, but it's all the same.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks!

Daniel.

Edited by ddavidson
Nevermind, I figured it out!!

On 6/23/2020 at 5:26 PM, dahsteak said:

Does anyone know of an American (Envoy/Republic) livery for the E170, not the 175?

It's not been done yet, unfortunately.

AeroMexico Connect, "1100 E-JETS" livery WIP. I'm still working on Royal Jordanian E175, reg JY-EMC, but wanted to get this one out as it's a variant of the E190 for AeroMexico Connect I released in March. A few details are different like no aeromexico.com on the engines and a few other details.  Hope to release it soon.

Jeffrey S. Bryner

XA-GAW_WIP_Smaller.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi all,

there are so many beautiful liveries, I am astonished! Unfortunately my preferred airline, I cannot find.

Could someone of this artists please create liveries for HELVETIC AIRLINE for feelthere e-175 and e-195 (both Version 3)? Many, many thanks in advance.

Best regards, Markus

On 7/3/2020 at 12:07 PM, Pipo said:

Hi all,

there are so many beautiful liveries, I am astonished! Unfortunately my preferred airline, I cannot find.

Could someone of this artists please create liveries for HELVETIC AIRLINE for feelthere e-175 and e-195 (both Version 3)? Many, many thanks in advance.

Best regards, Markus

Markus,

The entire helvetic airways EJET fleet for the Feelthere V3 models for Prepar3d V4.4+ can be found on AVSIM here: https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=p3dacrp&DLID=215701

Enjoy,

Jeffrey S. Bryner