The simFlight Network Forums

Repaints - Requests and New Releases

espresso

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

Alaska Airlines NC Operated by SkyWest E175LR (N185SY) arrival...

I just uploaded my content to AVSIM. I'll keep an eye out for it to be published.  Here's a couple of promo shots (included in the upload):

ASA_N185SY_1.jpg

ASA_N185SY_5.jpg

Can you do a operated by horizon please this is great by the way 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

I just uploaded my content to AVSIM. I'll keep an eye out for it to be published.  Here's a couple of promo shots (included in the upload):

Now available on AVSIM. Here's the link: https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=p3dacrp&DLID=217049

Best,

Jeffrey S. Bryner

56 minutes ago, turbojetfan said:

Alaska paintjob looks great but I think there's a problem with the alpha layer. The windows should not be painted over, they should be transparent.

I see that now. 😧 I removed it the alpha channel (didn't realize it) to put custom windows on and didn't re-add the alpha. I'll add it back in and update.

Thanks for the input and the catch.

Jeffrey S. Bryner

NOTE: RE Alaska Airlines NC Operated by SkyWest E175LR (N185SY). If you cannot see the cabin windows at night, please re-download the file from AVSIM. Also, If you downloaded it before 0400 GMT 03/31/2020, please re-download to pick up the correct files. The entire package is available, so if you have it installed, just replace the texture files.  Thanks to @turbojetfan for catching this.

As a further note, this applies to all of my Feelthere EJet V3 repaints that are posted on AVSIM. Just re-download and you will have the correct night textures.

My apologies to those flying my work at night and not having had the benefit of the cabin windows showing properly.

Jeffrey S. Bryner

Bit of a muddle over at AVSIM today. Good group of mates, and they do it for the love of the hobby, but have real jobs. Anyway, seems all my eJet V3 repaints got a bit bunged up in the attempt to publish my change for night lighting. Initially, seemed the updates were posted, but I discovered all the old texture files were still there. Now, there's a different problem; you may have noticed that the File Descriptions on my eJet posts now all read See Notes for Library Managers (below). Also, the thumbnail and previews all got whacked as well. I'm in touch with the AVSIM library manager to get this sorted. That said, the content was corrected, just the presentation was affected. So, downloading will get you the updated files. Hopefully before the end of this evening, it will be resolved. To be sure you have the updated textures for any/all of my postings on AVSIM for the EJets V3, you may want to (re)download tomorrow (4/1). 🤞

Jeffrey S. Bryner

46 minutes ago, echobase83 said:

@Jeffrey S. Bryner Absolutely lovely. Glad someone finally did a proper job with the Alaska jets 🙂

Thanks Mate.  I keep tweaking the details on the repaints with every new release.  This one has a few minor details improved upon from the Alaska SkyWest I just released.

Next I think I'll do the Delta Connection E170; I know inibuilds released one, but I'll put more details in mine. I had that one queued for a while.

Then, back to the JetBlue E190 fleet. Have that about 75% or more -- just have to do the tail art.

Stay home and stay safe.  

Blue Skies and Tailwinds,

Jeffrey S. Bryner

Thanks Mate.  I keep tweaking the details on the repaints with every new release.  This one has a few minor details improved upon from the Alaska SkyWest I just released.

Next I think I'll do the Delta Connection E170; I know inibuilds released one, but I'll put more details in mine. I had that one queued for a while.

Then, back to the JetBlue E190 fleet. Have that about 75% or more -- just have to do the tail art.

Please tell me you have TAP EXPRESS 195 on your list 🙂

8 hours ago, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

Thanks Mate.  I keep tweaking the details on the repaints with every new release.  This one has a few minor details improved upon from the Alaska SkyWest I just released.

Thanks for doing these repaints.

What are the correct file dates for this (SkyWest) livery? What I got from Avsim on April 1st still had messed up textures.

TIA

2 minutes ago, JerryJet said:

Thanks for doing these repaints.

What are the correct file dates for this (SkyWest) livery? What I got from Avsim on April 1st still had messed up textures.

TIA

Hi JerryJet,

Yeah, what a mess over there. I communicated with the AVSIM library manager yesterday and I will be re-uploading all of my repaints to AVSIM given this situation. I hope to complete that today.  Anyway,  the SkyWest Zip file that is there appears to be correct. The rest of the data on that library entry was wiped out or incorrect less the title. Here's the link to that on AVSIM: https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=p3dacrp&DLID=217057

Jeffrey S. Bryner

On 4/2/2020 at 9:58 AM, Jeffrey S. Bryner said:

Hi JerryJet,

Yeah, what a mess over there. I communicated with the AVSIM library manager yesterday and I will be re-uploading all of my repaints to AVSIM given this situation. I hope to complete that today.  Anyway,  the SkyWest Zip file that is there appears to be correct. The rest of the data on that library entry was wiped out or incorrect less the title. Here's the link to that on AVSIM: https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=p3dacrp&DLID=217057

So all my Feelthere EJet uploads on AVSIM have been corrected. Files, details, download counts, etc are correct. Thank goodness. Thanks to Brian Neuman, Library Director at AVSIM and his help getting this sorted out.

Jeffrey S. Bryner

• Upvote 1

Just downloaded and flew Alaska N185SY from KPSC to KSEA for the first time.  I'm sure this involved a lot of effort, but you did a beautiful job on it.  I also downloaded Alaska N630QX.  Tried to install some of the liveries such as Air Canada for the E175, but unsuccessful so far.  The texture.canada folder is in the feelThere PIC E175 folder, but no instructions on how to add it to Aircraft.cfg that have worked so far.  They include a texture.cfg file which includes [fltsim], but unable to get it to show up in the list of vehicles.