The simFlight Network Forums

Let‘s talk about the load manager...

Daniel_OELWI

Is there any chance that we can get a kind of "new generation" load manager ?.... I and i think many other‘s really don´t like the current one with reloading the aircraft at the gate at the turnaround to  get the new payload. I think the V3s really deserve a new load manager like the TFDI 717 or the Maddog MD80..... 

Just sayin... 

Thanks for your great support Feelthere!

Regards,

Daniel 

• Like 1

Im very disappointed no kind of CofG is simulated and just like the old one The manual says always use 6 up trim which is unrealistic if the aircraft could be balanced even with a simple load planner just like the aerosoft airbuses. An addon thats costs $60 deserves a modern load-planner for this generations enthusiasts. Its a bit bad that they have used the exact same load planner as the previous Ejets. I love the jet but am feeling that the only new stuff is flight dynamics and eye candy. The FMC is brilliant but is just the same as the old one no complaints about that as it works and is realistic. Come one at least simulate the basics of putting a load on the aircraft . 

• Thanks 1