The simFlight Network Forums

Compatibility with Turbine Sound Studios add on

Shom

1 hour ago, matth27 said:

Mine works perfectly, just had to change the fuel pump sound which I found here

https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxsnds&DLID=126942

Thanks do you find it better then the provided sounds (at least for the E175)? Seems like the sounds were really improved.

I think this TSS package is one of their best releases to date!

21 minutes ago, Shom said:

Thanks do you find it better then the provided sounds (at least for the E175)? Seems like the sounds were really improved.

I think this TSS package is one of their best releases to date!

Oh it's way better. I used to work for Envoy as a ramp agent and can say the TSS pack sounds exactly like the E175

21 minutes ago, jamieleon1 said:

How did you guys do the install? The existing sound folder in the feelthere folder in the root sim folder has subsections of sounds. When using TSS I get no click sounds as far as switches and knobs. 

I installed the TSS pack to my desktop and just followed the install directions thats in the TSS folder. I don't know anything about the knob  sounds as mine work fine.

49 minutes ago, matth27 said:

I installed the TSS pack to my desktop and just followed the install directions thats in the TSS folder. I don't know anything about the knob  sounds as mine work fine.

Which folder did you install the TSS sound folder too? 

I tried to install mine into Root Sim Folder/FeelThere/E170 

2 minutes ago, jamieleon1 said:

Which folder did you install the TSS sound folder too? 

I tried to install mine into Root Sim Folder/FeelThere/E170 

Prepar3D V4/SimObjects/Airplanes/feelThere PIC E175 or E170, whichever it is that you have. But I have it install to the desktop then drag it into the folder I just mentioned so I can change the original to "soundbak." Just don't want to accidentally overwrite anything without backing up the original.

13 minutes ago, matth27 said:

yes... just updated that last post

Yeah something isnt working for me the sounds from TSS are there Im getting the great engine sounds and what not but all the sounds that wouldn't normally get replaced are not there such as aural warnings and everything in the main sound folder in the Feelthere main folder in root sim.. I guess Ill have to wait... darn those sounds are nice. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 4:52 PM, jamieleon1 said:

Yeah something isnt working for me the sounds from TSS are there Im getting the great engine sounds and what not but all the sounds that wouldn't normally get replaced are not there such as aural warnings and everything in the main sound folder in the Feelthere main folder in root sim.. I guess Ill have to wait... darn those sounds are nice. 

I had the same issue. If you used the Addon XML install method for the Ejets, just unclick Feelthere Ejet it in the P3d V4 addon menu, restart P3D, go back to the addon menu and click it back on. Restart it again and the sounds should work for you.  

23 hours ago, axelsubo said:

It does, you just have to replace the sound folder in your simObjects/airplanes/170-195 folders not the P3D/feelthere folder

Question, do I replace the sound folder in all of the variants sub folders or just the E190 folder. Only the E190 folder contains an abundance of sounds. The 170,175, and 195 folder just have a sound.cfg file.

On 1/2/2020 at 5:04 PM, axelsubo said:

It does, you just have to replace the sound folder in your simObjects/airplanes/170-195 folders not the P3D/feelthere folder

Disregard I have it working replacing only the sound folder in the E190 folder thanks a bunch sounds are waaaayyyy better now with this!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jamieleon1 said:

Disregard I have it working replacing only the sound folder in the E190 folder thanks a bunch sounds are waaaayyyy better now with this!

Yup, for people who bought all 4 variants, the 170, 175 and 195 all refer to the 190's sound folder to play their sounds so they should all have the same sounds now. Glad this helped 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 months later...