The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TR3K

performance

good evening,

every flight i do the airplane (170,175,190,195) climbs very fast also if i am very heavy. is that also in the real airplane?

thanks

43 minutes ago, Matty260191 said:

I believe this is down to not being able to flex temp accurately. 

As far as we checked only the 190 has the FLEX issue.

44 minutes ago, TR3K said:

my father is rated on the embraer and he tried the addon with me and he said that all the versions are too overpowered

Well it seems two pilots disagree 😆

i don't fly it so i don't know but also other streamers on twitch which are embraer pilot says the same. i also saw a lot of of videos on youtube and it wasn't that fast.

i think i found the problem, i noticed  on videos on youtube that the CLIMB2 N1 is between 85 and 92 and in the sim is between 95 and 97. same for CLIMB1 .

maybe that's why it climbs so fast

i have also tried to set the power manually to those values and it was like in the videos

>4000 fpm isn't really accurate and is quite rare in any commercial jet, unless it's flying empty. Most track logs show around 2000-3000 fpm on average below 10,000 feet. Obviously this changes every flight based on loading and fuel.

kmzsg

2Oicu

I hit +7000FPM out of OJAI at MTOW and a 210kt constraint with VNAV in open climb. Way too fast. Cause a FLAG on ACARS it was that bad.