The simFlight Network Forums

HOTFIX IS OUT - only for pre-24 December '19 purchases

FeelThere_Vic

Dear Folks,

We are on a short brake for Christmas but we wanted to send out the hotfix.

You can simply re-download your product from BMT Micro using the same link you've got during purchase. 

We fixed:
-landing light showing in the VC
-newer DB 0119
-175/195 sound aliased to the 190
-customDB is created
-new switch sounds

This is just a hotfix to address the most obvious things, we are working on the SP (service back) already. You can follow the status here: 

Happy Holidays

Vic & Team

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hbrammer said:

How do i get to the download?I typed in my link and it took me to  a page that saysbtmicro is for sale.I have all my product info,but am unable to find anywhere to input.

Find in your email the purchase confirm that had a hotlink to download the purchase.  Click on that same hotlink.

18 minutes ago, scoobflight said:

Find in your email the purchase confirm that had a hotlink to download the purchase.  Click on that same hotlink.

For some reason my password is blocked from BMT Micro. I saw on the zendesk to email BMT Micro but they are out until the 26th. Is there any other way I can download the installer? 

4 minutes ago, DABspotting said:

For some reason my password is blocked from BMT Micro. I saw on the zendesk to email BMT Micro but they are out until the 26th. Is there any other way I can download the installer? 

This means that your download link for hacked and was experiencing excessive downloading.  It will need to be reset by BMTmicro after the 25 Dec holiday.  Contact them with purchase details -

* cservice@bmtmicro.com,

* or 800-414-4268  (USA/ Canada),

* or +1 910- 792-9100 (international customers).

7 minutes ago, hbrammer said:

I have deleted my email that had the link-is there no other way to redownload new file? I have all serial codes,reciept # etc.

Well ... did you check your email trash?  Some services keep trash for a few days/weeks.

If not contact BMTmicro after the 25 Dec holiday.  Contact them with purchase details -

* cservice@bmtmicro.com,

* or 800-414-4268  (USA/ Canada),

* or +1 910- 792-9100 (international customers).

When the send you a new download link KEEP IT!

3 minutes ago, Matty260191 said:

So we have to keep that email long term really who even does that anymore?

I have BMTmico download links that are 13+ years old and still work.

If you don't want to save the email copy the links, password and keycode info to a txt file and save it in your cloud storage.

3 hours ago, FeelThere said:

We fixed:
-landing light showing in the VC
-newer DB 0119
-175/195 sound aliased to the 190
-customDB is created
-new switch sounds

Hello, if you don't mind me asking, what is a "Newer DB 0119" and what does the customDB do again?

14 minutes ago, Matty260191 said:

can hotfix be installed without first install or is it designed to install on top of the base install?

Any purchase one after 24 Dec '19 includes the hot fix.  Purchases prior to 24 Dec use the same link(s) to download of the patched installer of the planes.