The simFlight Network Forums

Sunroof and non fuctioning LEDs 170 v3

Jeansy

Merry Xmas Guys, I downloaded the 170/190 model thursday and have noticed a few things in the VC

There is a gap in the modeling mesh for the VC exposing the sky

2019-12-27-10-41-51-164.jpg

addtionly the activation LEDs for the switches on the AP system do not light up when activated, the led is textured however no indication when the switch is toggled

2019-12-27-10-41-42-298.jpg

the aft cabin vew is a little off,

2019-12-27-12-10-8-414.jpg

Edited by Jeansy

3 minutes ago, Jeansy said:

The e170s in Australia have them with LEDs, so im only going of what i have seen in RL

Most don't.  The lights are an option and most airlines haven't elected for them.

The status of the switches is noted along the top of the PFD display: active, armed or no indication when switch is off.

3 hours ago, scoobflight said:

RL cockpit - no glareshield panel lights -

noted however during that video the AP is not in command as the pilot is conducting the approach so it doesnt show anything, like i said the 170s ive seen operating in real life have the toogle LEDs

addtionally the 190 doesnt have the sun roof and messed up rear views like the 170

8 hours ago, Jeansy said:

noted however during that video the AP is not in command as the pilot is conducting the approach so it doesnt show anything, like i said the 170s ive seen operating in real life have the toogle LEDs

look along the top of the PFD and you will see multiple modes are activated and armed and on a non-Embraer would have lights showing.

again, most of the Ejets don't have lights on the glareshield panel.